Ordermark’s mission is to become a trusted partner to restaurants everywhere, offering products and services that help restaurants adapt to changing consumer trends and technology. We pride ourselves in building a team of world-class thinkers and innovators to revolutionize the restaurant industry, empowering our customers to tap into new markets.
By joining Ordermark you will have a front row seat to the rapidly changing restaurant landscape and the explosive online ordering industry.
Ordermark has implemented a COVID-19 vaccine policy that all staff will be required to follow (with or without reasonable accommodations) in order to perform any in-person job functions or attend any in-person team events. If you have any questions on this policy, we will connect you with the appropriate People Ops team member for answers as we engage in the interview process.
Seeking an exceptional Senior Recruiter with an authentic commitment to providing an amazing candidate experience. If you are looking to apply your love of people, curious demeanor, and business acumen, you will thrive in this role. We are a value-based organization and strive to harbor a diverse community to support our purpose. Come help us build something better!
This is a full-time temporary position that will last 3 -4 months
The impact you will have:
- Own the candidate experience and identify talent aligned with Ordermark’s values and purpose
- Understand new role needs and assure alignment with the hiring managers
- Edit and post appropriate job descriptions to attract the right talent
- Partner with university, technology and diversity groups
- Review and advance inbound applicants in our ATS system (Lever)
- Source and network as the "face" of Ordermark’s brand
- Evangelize our Employer Value Proposition and assist the organization to achieve our DEI goals
- Screen candidates and define assessment exercises
- Schedule and facilitate interviews
- Advise our hiring managers on the best interviewing practices to eliminate bias, expedite the process and ensure proper hires
- Be a resource of knowledge about the market landscape and compensation leveling
- Negotiate and extend offers
What you bring to the role:
- Sense of urgency and true commitment to providing an excellent candidate experience
- Friendly, authentic and transparent communication style
- A desire to understand Ordermark’s business needs and identify workforce gaps
- Curiosity to understand the motivations of our candidates and their desired career trajectory
- Empathy and a courteous manner to follow up with all people we engage with
- Your voice and experience to help us build a better People Ops program
- 5+ years of full cycle recruiting experience with a focus on in-house and/or a fast scaling startup environment
- 3+ years working with technical talent - software engineering, product, data science, UX design within a competitive marketplace
What we offer:
- A team that has transitioned to remote work impressively, and remains highly collaborative and connected
- 401k - eligible immediately
- Bonusly - a team recognition platform with fun rewards
- We pride ourselves in having a team that promotes diversity, inclusion, leadership, mindfulness, high initiative, energy and passion.
Ordermark participated in Techstars, Boulder in Spring 2018, and has raised $150 million. We are headquartered in Los Angeles, and are looking to significantly grow our team while continuing to reach restaurants and consumers across the country.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About SureSwift CapitalYou made it. You found the dream job you’re looking for where people and culture come first. If that’s as important to you as it is to us then please keep reading.At SureSwift, we’re building the company we want to work for, and we’d
Center Information: The Quantitative Biomedical Research Center (QBRC) is a well-established research center at UT Southwestern Medical Center (UTSW). It aims to foster collaborations involving quantitative methods and technologies in any aspect of biomedical research, particular
Marco Polo is a video chat app created for one simple and significant purpose—to help people feel close.We are looking for a Server-Side Software Engineer to help us build the next generation of asynchronous video communication and scale out our API services as we continue
We are seeking a Software Engineer on our Platform team to architect, build, and maintain back-end services on AWS. This position is especially suited for senior developers with DevOps/ops/system administration (in database, systems, network, or cloud) experience. It is an excell
Our team of scientists and engineers at UES is seeking a creative Software Engineer with expertise in cloud development and a passion for enabling new capabilities to accelerate technology innovation through cloud capabilities. The ideal candidate will have hands-on cloud develop