Please find the one of our direct client's requirements. please revert if you have any suitable profiles.
Data Engineer (AWS , Python, SQL)
Houston, Texas ( Remote Initially)
12 months contract ( c2c )
- A member of IT Data Architecture & Analytics team
- Build data pipelines, extract and provide data in multiple formats
- Solutions may involve Data Ingestion design, implementation, testing, debugging, performance tuning, documentation, validation, and support.
- Understand business drivers and processes
- Collaborate and communicate with Senior Software Developers, Architects, Operations leads, Project managers/scrum masters etc.
- Develop/update documentation
- Excellent SQL skills, Python and SPARK
- Good understanding of data architecture and Big Data concepts
- AWS Cloud data platform experience
- Good knowledge of AWS services like EC2, S3, Lambda, Glue, Athena, DMS
- Good understanding of database concepts, modeling, knowledge of SQL
- Good understanding of system and data integration from several source systems
- Good knowledge of Change data capture (CDC) and Amazon Elastic MapReduce (EMR)
- Knowledge of API-based integration and security (SOAP and RestFul)
- Strong Analytical skills
- Ability to learn fast and translate data into actionable results
Delivery Lead- US operations ( Recruitment )
919 439 3682 extn 9014
"Certified Minority Business Enterprise"
"Certified Women Owned Enterprise"
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: From $55.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Data Engineer: 9 years (Required)
- Python: 4 years (Required)
- AWS: 4 years (Required)
- Fully Remote
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Center Information: The Quantitative Biomedical Research Center (QBRC) is a well-established research center at UT Southwestern Medical Center (UTSW). It aims to foster collaborations involving quantitative methods and technologies in any aspect of biomedical research, particular
Marco Polo is a video chat app created for one simple and significant purpose—to help people feel close.We are looking for a Server-Side Software Engineer to help us build the next generation of asynchronous video communication and scale out our API services as we continue
We are seeking a Software Engineer on our Platform team to architect, build, and maintain back-end services on AWS. This position is especially suited for senior developers with DevOps/ops/system administration (in database, systems, network, or cloud) experience. It is an excell
Our team of scientists and engineers at UES is seeking a creative Software Engineer with expertise in cloud development and a passion for enabling new capabilities to accelerate technology innovation through cloud capabilities. The ideal candidate will have hands-on cloud develop
Job Summary:Play the role of a planner, project manager and enabler for the Solutions Team to ensure wedeliver beyond the customer service industry standards. You will work directly with theleadership group and also facilitate and lead project initiatives to improve process, tool