Presence creates innovative digital products for global brands and businesses of every size. We love what we do and are looking for others who share this passion.
We're actively looking for Python Engineers to join our engineering team. As a Python Engineer, you will work to create beautiful and engaging experiences in an Agile development environment.
We like folks who are creative problem solvers, possess the ability to meet deadlines and have a proven record of delivering in a fast-paced environment.
These openings are remote from anywhere in the United States.
- Write modular, scalable, testable server side code in Python
- Develop libraries and frameworks to be used across multiple projects
- Interface with other engineering groups in order to integrate with third-party APIs and service layers
- Address software quality issues as they arise and identify areas for improvement proactively
- 4+ years of experience with Python
- 4+ years of experience as a Software Engineer or in a similar role with exposure to multiple languages including Python
- Experience with AWS cloud services (Lambda, ECS, and RDS a plus)
- Experience working with Jupyter Notebooks, Panda, and SciKitLearn
- Experience with Geospatial data, RasterIO, GeoPandas
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with Prefect or other data science / data engineering orchestration tools (MLFlow, AirFlow, etc)
- B.S. in Computer Science or comparable experience
- Experience with GIS technologies (ie PostGIS, tippecanoe, etc.)
- Experience with relational databases including PostgreSQL and data modeling
- Experience working with long running jobs/processes on AWS Batch
Presence is a digital product consultancy with deep expertise in product management, user experience, and software development. Our strategists, architects, developers, designers, and researchers specialize in web, mobile, and emerging technology — all grounded in strong business fundamentals.
Must live in the United States and be eligible to work in the U.S. without limitations.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Description: Min Years of experience 4 To 5 YearsMust have Skills Python, Django, Flask, Microservices, REST API, Postgres SQL, Basics of Cloud platform development like AWS, AWS EC2Good To Have Basics of Linux, Mongo DB1. Good knowledge in Python, Django or Flask and REST AP
Center Information: The Quantitative Biomedical Research Center (QBRC) is a well-established research center at UT Southwestern Medical Center (UTSW). It aims to foster collaborations involving quantitative methods and technologies in any aspect of biomedical research, particular
Marco Polo is a video chat app created for one simple and significant purpose—to help people feel close.We are looking for a Server-Side Software Engineer to help us build the next generation of asynchronous video communication and scale out our API services as we continue
We are seeking a Software Engineer on our Platform team to architect, build, and maintain back-end services on AWS. This position is especially suited for senior developers with DevOps/ops/system administration (in database, systems, network, or cloud) experience. It is an excell
Our team of scientists and engineers at UES is seeking a creative Software Engineer with expertise in cloud development and a passion for enabling new capabilities to accelerate technology innovation through cloud capabilities. The ideal candidate will have hands-on cloud develop