InBrace is an orthodontics startup that has a great team, killer product, and opportunities for growth. While our competitors are trying to copy the entrenched leader, we have developed an entirely new technology that will revolutionize the industry and allow us to leapfrog to the front. Every product we ship is custom-made for individual patients using cutting edge CAD and 3D printing workflows.
We are looking to push our technology to the next level, and for that we need algorithms engineers with a strong mathematical background and the ability to rapidly prototype and implement solutions to some of the hardest problems our company faces. You will use Python and C++ to develop 3D model processing, generation, and display algorithms. You will work on automating our manufacturing workflow as well as building software to help doctors better visualize and plan treatment for their patients in ways not previously possible.
- Design, implement, enhance and maintain CAD Modeling software with emphasis on feature modeling architecture and inter-part operations.
- Develop advanced mathematical and algorithmic approaches to solve computational geometry problems.
- Develop cloud-hosted full and partial automation for 3D object generation/modification.
- Follow software development best practices to create maintainable code.
- Use rapid prototyping techniques and visualization to quickly solve problems.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- MS/PhD in CS, EE, ME or BS with equivalent experience
- Strong algorithmic background with ability to plan complex algorithmic solutions
- Solid mathematical foundation (especially linear algebra and calculus)
- Ability to demonstrate strong 3D reasoning skills
- Fluent in Python and C/C++
- Signal processing background preferred
- Computational geometry background preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively and work in a team environment
- Self-motivated and able to produce quality work under pressure.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Open Source is in our genes. Open means more than shared source code to us. It’s a philosophy and approach ingrained in everything we do. It’s how we develop software, how we work with partners and customers, and how we engage with communities. Most of all, it’s
Our 100% remote team of 200+ CleverPeople are seasoned yet friendly professionals who want to collaborate and welcome you. We have an exciting new opening for a Sr Data Scientist - Custom Text Search.What we're working onEnterprise companies turn to us to help them launch innovat
Summary:We’re hiring an experienced Data Engineer/BI Developer to work 100% remotely for a global AdTech company.The team is dealing with hundreds of millions of data points every day, generated from over two thousand data processes running through workflows, huge distribut
Valukoda is helping one of our clients, a leading data driven marketing firm, hire a remote database engineer. The ideal candidate will become part of a team that builds, tunes, and targets highly persuasive experiences—online, in-store, and beyond.The database engineer per
Relative Dynamics Inc. is looking for a FPGA Engineer, who will work on the Advanced Development Group in our Greenbelt, MD HQ office. This position requires a background in digital signal processing (DSP) and communication theory. This engineer is responsible for the architectur
More jobs by this company
JOB SUMMARYWe need experienced full-stack developers who relish taking on the hardest problems. The ideal candidate has experience across the entire stack, but specializes in developing microservices using NodeJS, python, and SQL database technologies. Our team is front-end heavy