We are looking for a Python developer with experience in building scalable web applications to join our team and spearhead the development of our Google Ads automation tool. Pay will be in accordance with abilities, skills, experience, hustle, leadership, and level of English proficiency.
The role is:
- Full time.
- Fully Remote.
- No agencies.
- Salary: 30k - 70k USD/yr; Will be in accordance with skill, abilities, and experience, and can vary widely.
- Equity is also available for outstanding applicants and those with leadership abilities.
- Writing usable, testable, and efficient code using Python
- Creating and optimizing our service interface (All services will communicate through our service interface)
- Development of back end logic
- Optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Extending and improving existing internal software systems
- Integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Translate designs, wireframes, and mockups into highly composable code
- Participating in weekly scrum meetings
- Commit code daily
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
Please note, we will only consider applicants which complete our pre-screening here - https://hiring.selfdecode.com/jobs/95b70295-d49a-488f-945b-c9678b4ddd70
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in professional software development
- Strong English-language communication skills
- Professional experience with python based web application frameworks, such as Django or Flask.
- Well-versed in source control with Git
If you have any questions, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: please complete the pre-screening for your application to be considered.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Open Source is in our genes. Open means more than shared source code to us. It’s a philosophy and approach ingrained in everything we do. It’s how we develop software, how we work with partners and customers, and how we engage with communities. Most of all, it’s
Our 100% remote team of 200+ CleverPeople are seasoned yet friendly professionals who want to collaborate and welcome you. We have an exciting new opening for a Sr Data Scientist - Custom Text Search.What we're working onEnterprise companies turn to us to help them launch innovat
Summary:We’re hiring an experienced Data Engineer/BI Developer to work 100% remotely for a global AdTech company.The team is dealing with hundreds of millions of data points every day, generated from over two thousand data processes running through workflows, huge distribut
Valukoda is helping one of our clients, a leading data driven marketing firm, hire a remote database engineer. The ideal candidate will become part of a team that builds, tunes, and targets highly persuasive experiences—online, in-store, and beyond.The database engineer per
Relative Dynamics Inc. is looking for a FPGA Engineer, who will work on the Advanced Development Group in our Greenbelt, MD HQ office. This position requires a background in digital signal processing (DSP) and communication theory. This engineer is responsible for the architectur