- Work with new technologies, focusing on using the right tool for the job, rather than any sticky preference for a tool or technology
- Learn and share knowledge across our engineering teams so we continue to iterate and improve
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Work on implementation of security and data protection projects
- Expertise level knowledge (3+ years) of Python
- 1+ years hands on experience with Kubernetes.
- Experience implementing Jupyter
- Five years experience as a software engineer
- Proficiency in design patterns and code re-use
- Hands-on experience with using GitLab, GitHub or a similar source code management tool.
- Proven track record implementing test driven development and executable unit, integration and performance tests.
- Possess excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills. Must be able to debug and solve technical issues that have no-clear cut solution.
- Possess excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to learn and rapidly adapt to new challenges.
- Must be able to summarize complex ideas to engineering managers and the business line.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Center Information: The Quantitative Biomedical Research Center (QBRC) is a well-established research center at UT Southwestern Medical Center (UTSW). It aims to foster collaborations involving quantitative methods and technologies in any aspect of biomedical research, particular
Marco Polo is a video chat app created for one simple and significant purpose—to help people feel close.We are looking for a Server-Side Software Engineer to help us build the next generation of asynchronous video communication and scale out our API services as we continue
We are seeking a Software Engineer on our Platform team to architect, build, and maintain back-end services on AWS. This position is especially suited for senior developers with DevOps/ops/system administration (in database, systems, network, or cloud) experience. It is an excell
Our team of scientists and engineers at UES is seeking a creative Software Engineer with expertise in cloud development and a passion for enabling new capabilities to accelerate technology innovation through cloud capabilities. The ideal candidate will have hands-on cloud develop
Job Summary:Play the role of a planner, project manager and enabler for the Solutions Team to ensure wedeliver beyond the customer service industry standards. You will work directly with theleadership group and also facilitate and lead project initiatives to improve process, tool