No recruiter Agencies in any form.
Acepacket is a fast growing, stable company and our passion is helping our clients successfully in their IP communication and Telecommunication businesses. Acepacket is a full service unified communication provider with an experienced development team, smart strategy team, along with the rest of our dream team of enthusiastic, entrepreneurial minded individuals who want to help drive the success of our clients who we think of as family.
As a REMOTE Director of SAAS Software development, you will apply your extensive knowledge of software architecture to manage software development tasks associated with developing, debugging, or designing software applications, operating systems and databases according to provided design specifications. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture and envision future improvements to the architecture.
- Assists in the development of short, medium, and long-term plans to achieve strategic objectives.
- Regularly interacts across functional areas with senior management or executives to ensure unit objectives are met.
- Ability to influence thinking or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations.
- 100% remote work from home
- Lead/Manage/Build teams of software engineers
- Work with cutting edge technologies
What You Need for this Position
- BS Degree preferred, MS Degree highly desired
- 12+ years of progressive software engineering experience, 8+ years of experience leading software engineering teams as director
- Proven experience building cloud SaaS based products that utilize Python, NodeJS, Angular, React.
- Knowledge of other JS Frameworks including TypeScript, VueJS , Express.
- Deep Agile/Scrum knowledge, large data volumes, REST API integration, Microservices etc.
- Experience hiring/managing remote distributed teams including off-shore.
- Effective communication skills.
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead the development of new data driven products that utilize cloud based products.
- Work with the CTO and other department heads to deliver world class solutions
- Hire, lead and coach team members on software engineering practices
What's In It for You
For your hard work, you will be rewarded with a strong compensation package that includes a highly competitive base salary + Performance Bonus + medical, dental and health benefits, 401k and other cool perks.
So, if you believe you are a fit with above qualifications please apply today.
NOTE: Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Acepacket is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state or local laws. Employees will be treated on the basis of their job-related qualifications, ability, and performance. It is also our policy that sexual harassment or any other kind of harassment including harassment based on sexual orientation will not be tolerated. The foundation of these policies is our commitment to treat everyone fairly and equally and to have a bias-free work environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $82,285.00 - $172,494.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- What Are Your Salary Expectations?
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Leadership: 10 years (Preferred)
- web and mobile app development: 10 years (Preferred)
- Cloud development: 8 years (Preferred)
- Microservices: 8 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Center Information: The Quantitative Biomedical Research Center (QBRC) is a well-established research center at UT Southwestern Medical Center (UTSW). It aims to foster collaborations involving quantitative methods and technologies in any aspect of biomedical research, particular
Marco Polo is a video chat app created for one simple and significant purpose—to help people feel close.We are looking for a Server-Side Software Engineer to help us build the next generation of asynchronous video communication and scale out our API services as we continue
We are seeking a Software Engineer on our Platform team to architect, build, and maintain back-end services on AWS. This position is especially suited for senior developers with DevOps/ops/system administration (in database, systems, network, or cloud) experience. It is an excell
Our team of scientists and engineers at UES is seeking a creative Software Engineer with expertise in cloud development and a passion for enabling new capabilities to accelerate technology innovation through cloud capabilities. The ideal candidate will have hands-on cloud develop
We are looking for a talented Software Engineer experienced in Python development to join the Security Research Team.As part of the team, the candidate will have the opportunity to work on development and maintenance operations related with our Threat Intelligence infrastructure.