What you will do
- Contribute to the complete software life cycle, including writing clean code, robust tests, submitting code review and creating clear documentation.
- Get involved with the client, participate in Agile ceremonies and communicate effectively.
- Work effectively with a team of individuals on the same technologies and share experiences.
What we expect
- 2 years of experience in Python with Django and Django Rest Framework.
- Experience in relational Databases.
- Experience using Git and Git workflows for source control management.
- Experience working with backend services (REST APIs, Client-Server architecture, etc).
- Ability to effectively design solutions to technical challenges.
- Ability and interest with keeping up to date with the latest developments and being challenged.
- Fluent in English, either written and verbal.
- A team player who can work well in a collaborative environment.
Nice to have
- Good understanding of Python.
- Strong knowledge of Data Structures, Algorithms, and Design Patterns.
- Experience with AWS, Kubernetes and Docker.
- Experience or knowledge of a CI/CD pipeline (Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery).
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work on exciting projects that are generating a positive impact around the world.
- An amazing culture that emphasizes employee growth through flexible, professional goals, ongoing support for learning new technologies, mentorship, and internal knowledge sharing.
- A goal-oriented organization with flexible working conditions in place.
- A multicultural and collaborative working environment that focuses on strengthen human relationships and teamwork.
- High growing organization with a variety of career growth opportunities in multiples areas.
We’re a team of passionate, highly‑skilled professionals changing the world for the better. In close partnership with our clients, we make meaningful products that empower social responsibility and positive change.
Over the last 12 years, our software development company has accumulated successful experiences working for large companies and innovative startups. Our team of over 100 people includes Product Managers, UX and UI Designers, Developers, Solution Architects, and DevOps engineers.
Our collaborative, positive workplace culture places a premium on personal development, open communication and mutual respect. Because we’re committed to embracing and mastering new technologies, we never stop learning.
Take a look at the case studies to see some of the work we have done.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Open Source is in our genes. Open means more than shared source code to us. It’s a philosophy and approach ingrained in everything we do. It’s how we develop software, how we work with partners and customers, and how we engage with communities. Most of all, it’s
Our 100% remote team of 200+ CleverPeople are seasoned yet friendly professionals who want to collaborate and welcome you. We have an exciting new opening for a Sr Data Scientist - Custom Text Search.What we're working onEnterprise companies turn to us to help them launch innovat
Summary:We’re hiring an experienced Data Engineer/BI Developer to work 100% remotely for a global AdTech company.The team is dealing with hundreds of millions of data points every day, generated from over two thousand data processes running through workflows, huge distribut
Valukoda is helping one of our clients, a leading data driven marketing firm, hire a remote database engineer. The ideal candidate will become part of a team that builds, tunes, and targets highly persuasive experiences—online, in-store, and beyond.The database engineer per
Relative Dynamics Inc. is looking for a FPGA Engineer, who will work on the Advanced Development Group in our Greenbelt, MD HQ office. This position requires a background in digital signal processing (DSP) and communication theory. This engineer is responsible for the architectur