The API Support Developer will enable/develop/support enterprise integration technologies and API led architectures. The successful candidate will be responsible for gathering technical requirements based on user stories. Technical requirements should aid in the forecasting of level of effort for development, testing and documentation of final deliverables. This position will also require troubleshooting and refactoring of the existing code base to modernize and ensure the code meets the technology teams coding standards.. Requirements:
- Code, script and automate using Python
- Work with the Integration team to support both Live and OnPremise integration and error reporting solutions
- Participate in design discussions, review sessions and prototyping
- Successfully integrate data between various systems
- Ensure the scalability and quality of all code
- Assist with product documentation, unit testing, monitoring and ensuring overall product quality
- Apply efficient thin-client design to formerly heavy desktop solutions
- Understand GUI design, Geographical Information Systems, Complex software systems, relational database management, and remote mobile interaction
- Prepare required documentation to support customers and the support team in the use of APIs
- The job title does not define or limit your duties and you may be required to carry out other work within your abilities from time to time at our request. We reserve the right to introduce changes in line with technological developments which may impact upon your job duties or methods of working.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or another related field
- 2 to 4 Years experience producing production quality code
- Knowledge of installation and configuration, platform operations, troubleshooting and support of API products.
- Solid understanding of functional programming, object oriented programming and computer science foundations
- Good understanding of backend and server side components
- Strong written and spoken communication skills with the ability to make occasional presentations Ability to work alone with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
- Good attention to detail.
- Consistently displays a positive approach to the working environment.
- Must be self-directed, flexible and have the ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working in an Agile environment on 2 week sprint cadence
- Experience in API design, Advanced proxies, Analytics, BaaS , Developer portal.
- API Security: API Key Validation ,Authentication, Authorization and Identity
- Scrum based delivery
- Experience of modern API technologies Experience of providing and maintaining APIs for customers. Restful API design patterns.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with ESRI
- Any experience with Jira Ticketing System, and Salesforce systems would also be desirable
- Understanding of fiber or utility networks
- Infrastructure as code
- AWS APIs, Jenkins, JSON, XML, SQL, and C#.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Center Information: The Quantitative Biomedical Research Center (QBRC) is a well-established research center at UT Southwestern Medical Center (UTSW). It aims to foster collaborations involving quantitative methods and technologies in any aspect of biomedical research, particular
Marco Polo is a video chat app created for one simple and significant purpose—to help people feel close.We are looking for a Server-Side Software Engineer to help us build the next generation of asynchronous video communication and scale out our API services as we continue
We are seeking a Software Engineer on our Platform team to architect, build, and maintain back-end services on AWS. This position is especially suited for senior developers with DevOps/ops/system administration (in database, systems, network, or cloud) experience. It is an excell
Our team of scientists and engineers at UES is seeking a creative Software Engineer with expertise in cloud development and a passion for enabling new capabilities to accelerate technology innovation through cloud capabilities. The ideal candidate will have hands-on cloud develop
Job Summary:Play the role of a planner, project manager and enabler for the Solutions Team to ensure wedeliver beyond the customer service industry standards. You will work directly with theleadership group and also facilitate and lead project initiatives to improve process, tool