As a Developer on our team, you’ll be responsible for the design, development, testing and support of our on premise and cloud based software. We will look for you to bring you curiosity and passion to the team to help drive impactful work for the organization.
If you are ready to make a career out of making a difference, then you are the person for this team.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Support the analysis, design and development of high volume, low latency applications for mission critical systems delivering high-availability and performance to best meet customer needs.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code to support varied IT solutions
- Collaborate with other IT specialists to rapidly develop and deliver stunning solutions that meet changing business needs.
- Perform all necessary discovery and fact finding to fully understand business problems and opportunities and execute all assignments with limited supervision.
- Provide input into solution buy vs. build recommendations to management when requested.
- Effectively communicate development and production issues to the project team, applicable vendors and/or the manager in a timely manner.
- Research and stay abreast of technology trends and IT best practices, with a focus on continuous learning.
What You Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics or other relevant technical field OR Associate’s degree specifically in computer science. Candidates with non-technical degrees may be considered with the completion of relevant technical certification program.
- 3 years development experience.
- With no degree, 5 years of experience required.
- Experience with Data Warehouse, Data Lake
- Experience with GitHub, Jira
- MDM experience
- Knowledge of Teradata, NoSQL/Cassandra
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Center Information: The Quantitative Biomedical Research Center (QBRC) is a well-established research center at UT Southwestern Medical Center (UTSW). It aims to foster collaborations involving quantitative methods and technologies in any aspect of biomedical research, particular
Marco Polo is a video chat app created for one simple and significant purpose—to help people feel close.We are looking for a Server-Side Software Engineer to help us build the next generation of asynchronous video communication and scale out our API services as we continue
We are seeking a Software Engineer on our Platform team to architect, build, and maintain back-end services on AWS. This position is especially suited for senior developers with DevOps/ops/system administration (in database, systems, network, or cloud) experience. It is an excell
Our team of scientists and engineers at UES is seeking a creative Software Engineer with expertise in cloud development and a passion for enabling new capabilities to accelerate technology innovation through cloud capabilities. The ideal candidate will have hands-on cloud develop
Job Summary:Play the role of a planner, project manager and enabler for the Solutions Team to ensure wedeliver beyond the customer service industry standards. You will work directly with theleadership group and also facilitate and lead project initiatives to improve process, tool
More jobs by this company
Lead small to medium scale, enterprise-wide Product Development initiatives. Acts as a thought leader for the generation of ideas and carries through to product design, requirements definition, execution and launch to the market.What You'll DoLeads and develops ideas from incepti
We are looking for a Principal Developer – UI Technologies to join our already skilled team of experts. We want you to have a real passion for technology and apply it to our high-performance culture. You’ll be a trusted member of a high energy, tight-knit, creative te
IT is different here. Our work as technology specialists pushes the boundaries of what’s possible in health care. You will build solutions that make a real difference in people’s lives. Driven by the importance of their work, our team members innovate to elevate. We&r