The future of the open web is measured media. LockerDome is an ad platform with a brain, designed specifically for modern advertising. At the core of our ad platform is Neo, LockerDome's proprietary AI, which uses machine learning to process billions of data points and make intelligent decisions at lightning speed. Learn more at lockerdome.com.
As Operations Analyst on the Special Operations team, you’ll be part of a cross-functional team responsible for upgrading and automating processes at a dynamic tech company in hyper-growth mode! The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about process improvement with the interest and drive to learn about a large number of business areas, from finance and accounting to cybersecurity.
This role will report into the Vice President of Special Operations.
What you'll do:
- Learn, assess, and automate outdated admin processes
- Automate contract creation with external clients
- Assist with the integration of cybersecurity software
- Own remote equipment management, including device security and password resets
- Manage vendor and client contracts, including renewals and license adjustments
- Cost analysis and forecasting
- Support other Special Operations activities or projects, as needed
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in administration, operations, and/or due diligence
- Degree in a scientific or quantitative field, or proven proficiency in these areas
- Strong technical ability in a data-focused programming language, such as R or Python
- Ability to contribute in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with a proactive approach to problem-solving
- The ability to multitask while prioritizing important issues
- Experience at a tech company is a plus
Work from anywhere:
We know world-class talent lives all over the country, so we’re proud to offer employees the flexibility to work remotely from anywhere in the U.S. Whether it’s your living room, an Airbnb, or one of LockerDome’s hubs in St. Louis or Austin, every employee can choose a work environment that best suits their lifestyle or mood.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Center Information: The Quantitative Biomedical Research Center (QBRC) is a well-established research center at UT Southwestern Medical Center (UTSW). It aims to foster collaborations involving quantitative methods and technologies in any aspect of biomedical research, particular
Marco Polo is a video chat app created for one simple and significant purpose—to help people feel close.We are looking for a Server-Side Software Engineer to help us build the next generation of asynchronous video communication and scale out our API services as we continue
Job OverviewConduct data gathering, conversion and analysis of GIS data. This is a technical position requiring different areas of GIS expertise, including: geospatial analysis, remote sensing, and vector & raster data management. This person will work cross-divisionally acro
About One ConcernOne Concern brings disaster science together with machine learning for better decision-making. We quantify resilience from catastrophic perils, empowering leaders to measure, mitigate, and transfer risk. We believe that by pioneering cutting-edge science, we can.
Volan Technology is an early-stage startup founded by accomplished entrepreneurs with a mission to provide location insights and analytics. Our goal is to help corporate offices, manufacturing sites, schools, stadiums, and other organizations drive safety, efficiency, and profita