Viridios AI is at the forefront of solutions for the climate and sustainability markets. We have developed AI-based fair valuation and risk management models that solves a major problem in value transparency and is quickly becoming the market reference for fair prices of carbon credits (offsets), from forestry and agriculture to renewable energy and energy efficiency activities worldwide.
There is much to do when it comes to applying technology in doing right by the planet and its inhabitants, and we are always looking for highly talented individuals to join us in this journey.
What We Offer
- Competitive base compensation
- Annual cash bonus
- Employee stock allocated upfront in a early stage company with tremendous upside
- A vibrant and creative work environment
- Exposure to one of the most exciting sectors today
About the role:
We are looking for a bright Senior Developer (Scrum Master) to join a highly qualified team with domain expertise and years of experience in markets and technology. This is your opportunity to grow into and contribute to some of the most prominent and important themes of our age: climate, sustainability and AI. This is a full time permanent position. You will report to the CTO, Viridios AI. You will be working remote.
- Designing new modules/application or proposing enhancement to current modules/applications
- Building and maintaining microservices
- Assessing the efficiency and speed of current applications
- Writing high-quality code
- Writing unit tests / integration test
- Managing hosting environments
- Troubleshooting and debugging
- Experience with Python 3.x
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP): GKE, Cloud Run, Firebase
- Experience with Kubernetes, Container technologies
- Experience with Bash/Shell scripting
- Experience with REST APIs, with relational databases (MariaDB) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
- Proven track record in designing and implementing large microservice architecture
- Experience with GitHub workflows for Continuous integration/Continuous delivery, versioning and release management
- Experience with setting up and leading agile teams in a collaborative environment
- Master's degree in Technology
- Fast learner, capable of quickly gaining domain expertise in the highly complex climate and sustainability markets
- Clear analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to envision and propose new and creative ways to solutions
- Exceptional business and technical communication in English, verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- High attention to detail
- Passion for technology and issues related to climate and sustainability markets
Great to have:
- Experience with Node.js
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Center Information: The Quantitative Biomedical Research Center (QBRC) is a well-established research center at UT Southwestern Medical Center (UTSW). It aims to foster collaborations involving quantitative methods and technologies in any aspect of biomedical research, particular
Marco Polo is a video chat app created for one simple and significant purpose—to help people feel close.We are looking for a Server-Side Software Engineer to help us build the next generation of asynchronous video communication and scale out our API services as we continue
We are seeking a Software Engineer on our Platform team to architect, build, and maintain back-end services on AWS. This position is especially suited for senior developers with DevOps/ops/system administration (in database, systems, network, or cloud) experience. It is an excell
Our team of scientists and engineers at UES is seeking a creative Software Engineer with expertise in cloud development and a passion for enabling new capabilities to accelerate technology innovation through cloud capabilities. The ideal candidate will have hands-on cloud develop
We are looking for a talented Software Engineer experienced in Python development to join the Security Research Team.As part of the team, the candidate will have the opportunity to work on development and maintenance operations related with our Threat Intelligence infrastructure.