We are small team of developers who manage product inventory database "sync'ing" for many of the worlds largest internet retailers.
Your job will be to read/write Python code to help VersaFeed take product inventory information in, process/analyze/AI/massage the data, and then send the modified inventory out to destinations like Google, Facebook, Bing, Rakuten and other large channels.
Primary tasks include:
- Implementing new features like automated alerting and web crawling
- Extending existing features like processing massive JSON/CSV/TSV/API files/data and implementing business logic that can execute at scale
- Fixing bugs and learning our overall infrastructure
- Ideally also helping with Postgres/SQL, Linux/bash config/debug/setup, Django, AWS, Docker, and if you have frontend skills also... then you might be a superhero here.
- Provide salary requirements. If you have your A game, we'll bring the money to match.
- Generous 401k contributions and stock options
- Serious holiday cash bonuses if you're adding value/contributing
No Agencies Please
- 100% Remote OK, but be available for at least 1-2 hours per day in US PST (Pacific/San Francisco) timezone so we can communicate with you.
- English fluency
- We are looking for a long-term candidate. If your CV is entirely 1-2 year stints, we will probably pass.
- At least 4 years as a professional developer, with at least 2 writing Python code.
- Self-motivated. This can be hard for remote work.
- Patient. The code base is large and certain parts are unwieldly. Be able to read code/comments, dig in, and fix things when needed.
- Excited. There are some really fun areas we work with including new features that exist in their own container running bleeding edge libraries.
- Inquisitive. We wear lots of hats. We write code, debug code, manage containers, AWS instances, shell scripts, cron jobs, proxies, pytests, SQL/Postgres, Prometheus, etc. These all require an inquisitive mindset and the ability to research and dig on a problem.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Center Information: The Quantitative Biomedical Research Center (QBRC) is a well-established research center at UT Southwestern Medical Center (UTSW). It aims to foster collaborations involving quantitative methods and technologies in any aspect of biomedical research, particular
Marco Polo is a video chat app created for one simple and significant purpose—to help people feel close.We are looking for a Server-Side Software Engineer to help us build the next generation of asynchronous video communication and scale out our API services as we continue
We are seeking a Software Engineer on our Platform team to architect, build, and maintain back-end services on AWS. This position is especially suited for senior developers with DevOps/ops/system administration (in database, systems, network, or cloud) experience. It is an excell
Our team of scientists and engineers at UES is seeking a creative Software Engineer with expertise in cloud development and a passion for enabling new capabilities to accelerate technology innovation through cloud capabilities. The ideal candidate will have hands-on cloud develop
Job Summary:Play the role of a planner, project manager and enabler for the Solutions Team to ensure wedeliver beyond the customer service industry standards. You will work directly with theleadership group and also facilitate and lead project initiatives to improve process, tool