PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers.
PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers independent app developers and publishers to increase monetization while enabling media buyers to drive return on investment by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has been expanding its owned and operated global infrastructure and continues to cultivate programmatic innovation. PubMatic operates 15 offices and eight data centers worldwide.
We are immediately hiring a Data Scientist / Machine Learning Engineer to join our growing team remotely.
Reporting to the Associate Director of Machine Learning in Pacific Time, you will partner with Product and Engineering teams to solve problems with Machine Learning to identify trends and opportunities for the business.
The ideal candidate will apply quantitative analysis, modeling and data mining to help drive informed product decisions for PubMatic + get things done.
- Perform deep dive analysis to understand and optimize the key product KPIs
- Apply statistics, modeling, and machine learning to improve the efficiency of systems and relevance algorithms across our business application products
- Conduct data analysis to make product recommendations and design A/B experiments
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to solve problems and identify trends and opportunities
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to understand their business needs, formulate and complete end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering, analysis, ongoing scaled deliverables and presentations
- BA/BS or MS degree with emphasis on coursework of a quantitative nature (e.g., Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Data Sciences)
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with design + implementation of Machine Learning models for solving business problems with statistical packages, such as R, MATLAB, Python (NumPy, Scikit-learn + Pandas) or MLlib
- Experience with articulating product questions and using statistics to arrive at an answer
- Experience with scripting in SQL - extracting large data sets and design of ETL flows
- Work experience in an inter-disciplinary/cross-functional field
- Deep interest and aptitude in data, metrics, analysis, trends and applied knowledge of measurement, statistics and program evaluation
- Distinctive problem-solving skills and impeccable business judgment
- Capable of translating analysis results into business recommendations
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Remote | Insurance | Full-timeWe’re looking for an Actuarial Pricing Manager who is ready to help revolutionize pet insurance! In this role, you will contribute actuarial expertise as part of an interdisciplinary team including data scientists and insurance product managers
Remote - United StatesThe position.We believe a large part of building an effective insurance company can be solved with a principled quantitative framework. We are committed to the rigorous development and effective deployment of modern statistical machine learning methods to pr
Data Scientist Job Description: We’re looking for a Data Scientist to join our Market Expansion team, responsible for driving profitability and growth across the company. As a Data Scientist, you’ll directly influence strategy, capital allocation, pricing, and operati
Why is Health Advocate a great place to work? For starters, Health Advocate employees enjoy helping people every single day. Employees are given the training they need to do their jobs well, and they work with supervisors and staff who are supportive and friendly. Employees have.
TEOCO’s Managed Services provides experience and expertise in managing invoices from loading/invoice management, invoice processing/account coding, reconciliation, auditing, dispute filing and dispute resolution using our Bill Trak software.In addition, we provide support t
More jobs by this company
Company DescriptionPubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers.PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers independent app developers and publishers to increase monetiza
Company DescriptionPubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers. PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers app developers and publishers to increase monetization while