Play the role of a planner, project manager and enabler for the Solutions Team to ensure we
deliver beyond the customer service industry standards. You will work directly with the
leadership group and also facilitate and lead project initiatives to improve process, tools &
- Performing general analytics and statistical modeling on existing data sets in various
Activities include: defining data requirements, data collection, processing, cleaning,
analysis, modeling and visualization.
- Examines and identifies data patterns and trends to help answer business questions
- Identifies areas to increase efficiency and automation of data analysis processes.
- Forecasting support volume using historical data set and scheduling required
- Tools management - Provisioning, outage/issue handling, usage & cost tracking,
- Developing, identifying, analyzing and improving existing general business processes
- Applying process definition, improvement and design methodologies to identify,
efficiencies/productivity, increase customer satisfaction, etc.
- Developing documentation to support analysis and improvement including business
- Managing cross functional projects
- Minimum 3 years as an analyst
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent analytical skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Advanced excel user (knowledge of macro would be a added advantage)
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
Good to have:
- Experience in working with Automations tools (Zapier & Workato)
- Python programming knowledge
- Hands on experience in building reports in Tableau
- Project management skills
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
- If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
- If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
- If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Who we areWe are a cutting-edge technology and advisory firm disrupting the strategic consulting space through our innovative, data science products and services. Our team is a highly-trained group of software developers as well as several PhD quants and seasoned SMEs in financia
The newly established National Cellular Cancer Biology Imaging Research Center at the University if Texas Southwestern Medical Center is actively seeking Python programmers that are excited to work at the interface of Cancer Biology, Advanced Microscopy, and Robotics, developing.
POSITION TITLE: Member Experience Data AnalystData Analyst Purpose: To provide data analysis services to the Samaritan Ministries International Business Intelligence department to help continuously improve the experience we provide our members.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
Integration Engineer IIDirect Hire, 100% Remote70-80K / yearREQUIREMENTS:Two or more years of API development and Python experience are requiredPREFERRED:Two (2) or more years of software development experience, IBM B2Bi preferred.Two (2) or more years of database development exp
You are an expert in DevSecOps and are interested in building intelligent space systems to modernize satellite operations. You will be part of our product team managing production deployments and machine learning infrastructure while also maintaining security on these systems. Yo
More jobs by this company
Chargebee is looking for an exceptional front-end developer to join the marketing team. Our website is a crucial medium for story-telling where visitors can get the flavour of Chargebee and how we can help them grow. You can be a part of this growth journey.We are looking for fro
Chargebee is a subscription billing and revenue management platform powering some of the fastest-growing brands around the world today, including Calendly, Hopin, Pret-a-Manger, Freshworks, and others. Thousands of SaaS and subscription-first businesses process over $4B in revenu
When every user considers a problem solved, it is indeed solved. If you are an engineering leader who strives to create a true distributed platform framework which solves problems for all our customers - internal or external, then this role is for you. You will lead a team that w