Open Source is in our genes. Open means more than shared source code to us. It’s a philosophy and approach ingrained in everything we do. It’s how we develop software, how we work with partners and customers, and how we engage with communities. Most of all, it’s about keeping our minds open to new
Leveraging our Linux heritage, we deliver the truly open open-source solutions, flexible business practices, and exceptional service that supports our customers’ digital transformation demands. We embrace open source to create flexible solutions that are hardened and secured for the most demanding environments.
Developing and delivering our open source solutions into the Public Cloud is an enormous challenge, and for that purpose, SUSE has the Cloud Center of Excellence (CCoE).
- Manages landing zones for public cloud providers and creates automation to integrate them into business processes and tooling. Enables internal users by providing access, training, consulting, and architectural reviews.
- Establishes internal policies, processes, and supports Cloud Governance practices.
- Aligns cloud offerings for the larger organizational strategy.
- What you can expect:
- You’ll implement, document, and mature our landing zones in various cloud providers, including developing custom integrations to connect our finance
- /governance/security tooling.
- You’ll work closely with various internal development teams and enable them to consume cloud resources.
- You’ll create and promote cloud governance, policies, best practices, and reference architecture documents.
- You’ll advise teams in their adoption of cloud-native and twelve-factor patterns.
- You’ll learn to work with multiple cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP, Linode, Digital Ocean and more)
What we expect from you:
- You’re passionate about learning new technologies related to Cloud.
- You have experience in Linux system administration and a programming language, for example Python, Ruby, or Go.
- You have basic knowledge about cloud-native and twelve-factor patterns.
- You have previous experience with AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- You’re fluent in English, written and verbal.
- You care for your team and its success.
- You document your work and maintain it.
- You like to work with others to achieve best-in-class solutions.
- You challenge the status quo to drive outstanding quality.
- You’re open to giving and receiving feedback.
- You’re willing and able to share your knowledge.
- You’re willing to always learn new things.
- You want to become part of the team that is revolutionizing the way we consume the cloud and spreads SUSE’s open-source mindset across the globe.
- You want to become a multi-cloud architect and innovate the way we deal with the cloud.
Why working at SUSE is great:
- Amazing 25+ years of experience in open source and Linux
- Riding the wave of new trends in technology
- The multinational company full of experienced and amazing professionals
- Open source is everywhere in our daily job- Flexible working time
- Customer first policy. We care about our customers and we mean it!
- DevOps and SRE culture. We constantly shrink the gap between Dev and Ops via overcommunication, appropriate tools and shared codebase, we
- never stop improving our infrastructure
- Infrastructure as code - we don’t trust our memory, we test and then run
- Agile software development values and principles. We constantly learn how to deliver more value and work smarter, not harder
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Remote | Insurance | Full-timeWe’re looking for an Actuarial Pricing Manager who is ready to help revolutionize pet insurance! In this role, you will contribute actuarial expertise as part of an interdisciplinary team including data scientists and insurance product managers
Who we areWe are a cutting-edge technology and advisory firm disrupting the strategic consulting space through our innovative, data science products and services. Our team is a highly-trained group of software developers as well as several PhD quants and seasoned SMEs in financia
Remote - United StatesThe position.We believe a large part of building an effective insurance company can be solved with a principled quantitative framework. We are committed to the rigorous development and effective deployment of modern statistical machine learning methods to pr
TL;DR - Rapidly growing revenue operations firm with an award-winning culture seeks entry-level Data Engineers and Business Analysts to train and work alongside a growing team.About OBO:We're an award-winning firm that specializes in digitizing and integrating our client's sales,
Essential Duties & ResponsibilitiesResearch applications being used to analyze and visualize data and drive decisionsCommunicate technical work to both technical and non-technical audiencesScoping, managing, and taking ownership of large, ambiguous, high-impact projects often inv
More jobs by this company
KERNEL SECURITY ENGINEERDesigns, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products. Develops software including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools. Determines hardware comp
SUSE is a global leader in true open source innovation, collaborating with partners, communities, and customers to deliver and support robust open source software solutions. SUSE's market-leading Linux, Kubernetes, container, and cloud offerings enable customers to innovate every