RevUp Your Career as an IT Management Professional!
Job Title: Technical Manager
Job Location: Remote (Must sit in Eastern or Central Time Zone)
Revolution Technologies is hiring a Manager for our leading medical research client ! Launch your career to the next level in the technology industry with this top-rated employer! This position is 3 months contract to hire.
Key Skills and Experience Required
- Python, NoSQL, JS, and Kubernetes experience
- Comfortable working with off-shore teams
- Servant Leader with strong Agile background
- Remotely coach and manage staff for User Products.
- Utilizing Python and JS programming languages to assist different teams with different needs as they arise.
- Ability to perform Kubernetes commands and locate documentation
- Be willing to jump in and help the team as needed; comfortable being in the weeds to meet necessary deadlines.
- Support the director of engineering with daily tasks including database management (MongoDB), bug fixes, and coaching.
- Influencing up and down for recommendations and suggestions.
- Proactively seeks out solutions and uptrains staff as needed.
- 2+ years of team lead or management experience focused on leading by example and training others in a full stack environment
- Proficient with Python, MongoDB, Kubernetes and JS
- Strong Agile background
- Self-starter, proactive, and decision maker
- Exceptional communication skills to interface with offshore developers
- Willing to jump into any task needed to get the job done and help support the team
Why Revolution Technologies?
About the company
Revolution Technologies - Making a difference across the nation with premier consulting, staffing, and hiring services.
Revolution Technologies, founded in 1993, provides best-in-class services that make a positive difference in the lives of our clients and our talent. We provide strategic management consulting; ERP and EA consulting; staff augmentation, contract, and contingent staffing; contract-to-permanent and permanent placement; as well as payrolling, recruitment process outsourcing, and human resources advisement services.
Let's talk about benefits
Revolution Technologies is proud to offer some of the best rates in the market. Revolution is also pleased to provide a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, short term disability, access to a health savings account, tuition reimbursement, scholarship opportunities, 401k, life insurance, supplemental insurance, and paid time off.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Revolution Technologies, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Revolution Technologies: Turn to us!- provided by Dice
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At the heart of QIAGEN’s business is a vision to make improvements in life possible.We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can brin
This Engineering leadership role is an opportunity for a technologist with a passion for Linux to build a career with Canonical and drive the success with those leveraging Ubuntu and open source products. If you have an affinity for open source development and a passion for techn
Responsibilities: Help define requirements (e.g., tools, training, data collection protocols, etc.) for multiple projects at a given time.Build a thorough understanding of annotation/transcription conventions and guide on applying these in annotation and transcription tasks.Annot
Position: Machine Learning Data Engineer (Curation)Pay rate: $145k/Yearly (Full-time)Shift: RemoteLocation: Anywhere in the USJob Description:Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Data Engineering, Computational Linguistics, Artific
#Description#Jobvite is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest quality, engage employees invested in the future, and retain the people who care the most about you