Aptive is seeking a UiPath Developer with demonstrated experience providing support and technical advice during conceptualization, development, and implementation phases to transform requirements to working solutions.
This mid-level, full-time position is in DC Metro Area but Remote/Telework can be considered. Please note: the position has a potential to be 100% remote dependent on the end client.Primary Responsibilities:
- Must be able to serve as the infrastructure engineer on a high-performing DevSecOps team.
- Collaborate with industry / business subject area professionals, software engineers, and technical leadership as part of a dynamic, distributed, and fast paced project team to design and build elegant, high-impact business applications
- Facilitate client discovery sessions to define project scope and requirements, and translate business processes to functional specifications and user stories
- Assist customers in developing automation strategies and roadmaps
- Lead the build, test, and delivery of intelligent automation solutions using industry leading vendor technologies
- Must possess UiPath Certified RPA Associate certificate
- A minimum one year of experience in technology development, engineering, business process engineering, and/or information systems
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Applied Statistics, Engineering, or other quantitative discipline with specialization from an accredited college or university
- Exposure to process automation modeling and robotic process automation software such as BluePrism, Automation Anywhere, UiPath, WorkFusion, Appian, Pega, ServiceNow, Python
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with experience interacting with clients at multiple levels, ability to demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel as required
- DC Metro Area and Remote locations available.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a clearance.
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S.
- Strategic thinker with a drive to get all types of work done and a high attention to detail.
- Multi-Cloud experience is highly desired.
- Excellent ability to communicate across all mediums and settings, superior consulting abilities.
We believe in generating success collaboratively, leaving client organizations stronger after every engagement and building trust for the next big challenge. Our work inspires people, fuels change and makes an impact. Join our team to be part of positive change in your community and our nation.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation
- Health, vision, dental and disability plans with company contributions
- 401K plan with immediate vesting and a competitive company match
- Generous paid time off and flexible work schedules
- Flexible savings accounts
- Commuter benefits
- Company-sponsored professional education and training opportunities
Veterans, members of the Reserve and National Guard, and transitioning active-duty service members are highly encouraged to apply.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At the heart of QIAGEN’s business is a vision to make improvements in life possible.We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can brin
This Engineering leadership role is an opportunity for a technologist with a passion for Linux to build a career with Canonical and drive the success with those leveraging Ubuntu and open source products. If you have an affinity for open source development and a passion for techn
Responsibilities: Help define requirements (e.g., tools, training, data collection protocols, etc.) for multiple projects at a given time.Build a thorough understanding of annotation/transcription conventions and guide on applying these in annotation and transcription tasks.Annot
Spire Global is a space-to-cloud analytics company that owns and operates the largest multi-purpose constellation of satellites. Its proprietary data and algorithms provide the most advanced maritime, aviation, and weather tracking in the world. In addition to its constellation,.
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. Named a Top 25 Cyber Security Company by The Software Report and one of Inc. magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2020, Infoblox is the leader in cloud-first networking and security services. Our solutions empower organizations to ta
Charlotte, NC / Newark, DEData is currently being built on a data lake on a Cloudera cluster.We are looking for a Python Developer to join our data engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software products.Python Developer responsibilities include writing and te
More jobs by this company
Job Summary:Aptive is seeking a full-time Web Developer to advance the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Office of Patient Advocacy’s goals by creating and maintaining websites for programs and projects.Tasks may include performing web development, computer programmi
Job Summary:Aptive is seeking a Senior Software Engineer who is comfortable working in an Agile/DevOps work environment to support a project that directly impacts the lives of Veterans and their families. The Engineer will work in a small team to design, build, and maintain featu
Job Summary:Aptive is seeking a Junior Health Services Researcher to support the delivery of health system transformation and innovation, implementation and operations support, and healthcare business enabling services to the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Veterans Health Ad
Job Summary:Aptive is seeking a Graphic Designer with demonstrated experience to assist with the development of products and production of materials through an integrated communication campaign in support of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Science and Technology (S
Job Summary:Aptive is seeking a senior biostatistician with demonstrated quantitative and statistical experience. In this role for the VA Office of Research and Development (ORD), the senior biostatistician will evaluate customer data sets, identify trends, quantify results, and.
Job Summary:Aptive is seeking a Business Analyst who is comfortable working in an Agile/DevOps work environment to support a project that directly impacts the lives of Veterans and their families. The Business Analyst will gather, analyze, and communicate business requirements ac