job type: W2- Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Work on improving the building new reports in FICC Supervisory and enhancing existing.
- Work with client and Supervisors to gather the requirements.
- Work closely with Front office users to gather requirements and perform requirement analysis.
- Design and develop software to implement new requirements like MRA reports, Trending, Conduct Dashboard, DOC, Libor changes etc . Improve the current architecture to make it more scalable and reusable.
- Work on enhancing existing software to meet regulatory requirements.
- Working with offshore team, make sure that work is delivered on timely manner.
- Perform system analysis to evaluate messages, database and application performance and work Infrastructure team to get it updated.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Python core
- Object oriented programming
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $40.00 - $60.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- REST: 3 years (Preferred)
- Java: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At the heart of QIAGEN’s business is a vision to make improvements in life possible.We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can brin
Camelot Innovative Technologies Lab is the leading SAP consultancy for digital value chain management. With more than 20 years of experience we lead our customers in their digital transformation. Our capabilities range from the strategic dialogue around current challenges in the.
You are…Creative, innovative, and looking for the right environment to thrive. Sure, you have the experience and skills to shine, but more importantly, you’re a competent learner who works well in an Agile environment. In short, you’re looking for a meaningful
About UsArmored Things is experiencing some exciting growth. Here are some basic things to know about us:We are a Series A technology startup based in Boston, MAThe Armored Things AI platform provides deep insights on occupancy data for organizations such as the Milwaukee Bucks,.
Aktify, Inc. was founded in 2017 and has offices in San Jose, CA, Menlo Park, CA, Lehi, UT and Seattle, WA with additional offices opening soon. **Remote applicants are welcome. You MUST be residing and working in the United States and willing to travel once per quarter to one of
More jobs by this company
Job Description (Please provide summary of the position):We are looking for a strong full-stack engineer with strong backend familiarity to help us envision the next phase of how we help our customer using front end and backend technologies and platforms. We are looking for a cre
Architect Salesforce solutions and positioning solutions with senior-level clients. Demonstrate expertise of customer experience (CX) and customer relationship management (CRM) technologies to ensure excellent solutions delivery. Leverage expertise of Salesforce delivery, cost mo
The company is looking for a Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence (ML/ AI) Software Engineer with a strong background in ML/AI algorithm development and utilization. Candidates should have interest and experience in solving real world problems via ML/ AI software developmen