Job Description -
- 5-7 years of Experience in software development
- Proven experience as a Front End or Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common tech stacks
- Knowledge of multiple front-end languages and libraries (e.g. HTML/ CSS)
- Knowledge of Python, Django
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Experience in developing lightweight reactive microservices: Spring Boot, OpenShift, Kubernetes, Kafka
- Expertise with building RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with relational databases (e.g. Oracle, Teradata), NoSQL databases (e.g., MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
e-Zest is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, citizenship status or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $75,000.00 per year
- Do you live in USA ?
- Are you willing to work on W2 ?
- Do you have experience with Python or Django ?
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At the heart of QIAGEN’s business is a vision to make improvements in life possible.We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can brin
This Engineering leadership role is an opportunity for a technologist with a passion for Linux to build a career with Canonical and drive the success with those leveraging Ubuntu and open source products. If you have an affinity for open source development and a passion for techn
Responsibilities: Help define requirements (e.g., tools, training, data collection protocols, etc.) for multiple projects at a given time.Build a thorough understanding of annotation/transcription conventions and guide on applying these in annotation and transcription tasks.Annot
Position: Machine Learning Data Engineer (Curation)Pay rate: $145k/Yearly (Full-time)Shift: RemoteLocation: Anywhere in the USJob Description:Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Data Engineering, Computational Linguistics, Artific
#Description#Jobvite is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest quality, engage employees invested in the future, and retain the people who care the most about you