Reborn Code is growing and up to date our CEO has been leading product and engineering and still adding code every now and then, but needs to move out of the engineering role and focus on growing the company.
We are looking for a system architect who can also lead a team of remote developers from around the world. You would be able to ensure that coding standards are adhered to, review code, assist other developers when needed, and focus on projects being delivered as expected to clients. You would also need to be able to create time estimates for projects and be able to communicate well with clients and also communicate with the development team. Being able to write out specifications is a must to fit for this role. You would also need to be able to work across multiple projects. On occasion you may need to write code, but most of the position is to lead other developers and ensure that the system is architected properly.
You would be a part of the Development team and would report directly to the CEO.
The primary stacks we use are Python and React, but we also have mobile projects and some rails projects as well.
- Strong problem-solving skills coupled with demonstrated ability to take initiative and critically analyze processes and procedures in a push toward constant improvement
- Experience through the full software cycle of requirements, design, coding/testing, rollout, and deployment of best practices in delivering world-class software and services
- Organized, detail-oriented, and extremely thorough while possessing the confidence and communication skills necessary to ensure work processes are completed accurately and effectively
- Able to dive deep into new technologies and learn quickly
- Able to prioritize, lead discussions, and coordinate objectives among a diversified group of stakeholders
- Strong debugging skills diagnose and root cause issues across the entire stack
- Able to maintain a positive attitude and respond to requests in a timely manner
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team
- Familiar with AWS and devops processes
About Reborn Code
Reborn Code has been in business for 14 years. We help clients add technical leadership and quickly add development to their teams. We specifically work with customers to enable them to build a tech team that feels internal with the goal of helping them make their company's more product oriented.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $85,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Software development: 8 years (Preferred)
- Software architecture: 4 years (Preferred)
- AWS: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At the heart of QIAGEN’s business is a vision to make improvements in life possible.We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can brin
This Engineering leadership role is an opportunity for a technologist with a passion for Linux to build a career with Canonical and drive the success with those leveraging Ubuntu and open source products. If you have an affinity for open source development and a passion for techn
Responsibilities: Help define requirements (e.g., tools, training, data collection protocols, etc.) for multiple projects at a given time.Build a thorough understanding of annotation/transcription conventions and guide on applying these in annotation and transcription tasks.Annot
Position: Machine Learning Data Engineer (Curation)Pay rate: $145k/Yearly (Full-time)Shift: RemoteLocation: Anywhere in the USJob Description:Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Data Engineering, Computational Linguistics, Artific
#Description#Jobvite is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest quality, engage employees invested in the future, and retain the people who care the most about you