We are hiring for Senior Data Analyst / Pricing Analyst candidate for Remote location. Please review the below job description and share your updated resume, if you are available and interested in a fulltime/Direct hire role with our company Fareportal ( ).
Kindly find the job specification below and let me know if you would be interested.
Position Title: Senior Data Analyst / Pricing Analyst
Position Type: Full Time
- 4+ years of work experience doing quantitative analysis to tackle business problems
- A Bachelor's degree in at least one science, technology, engineering or mathematics field
- Possessing strong analytical skills, including the ability to break down business scenarios into constituent parameters
- Experience with Machine learning and Predictive Analytics Models in R/Python
- Excellent communicator to tell stories with data
- Understanding of statistics and hypothesis testing (ex. Confidence Interval, Regressions, Time Series, Clustering, Factor Analysis)
- Experience applying visualization tools such as building Tableau reports
- Curiosity and passion for making an impact along with strong attention to detail
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, data visualization with a goal of improving customer experience and ROI with a religious focus on impactful analytics, steward product team to drive insights
- Own end to end test excellence in evaluating AB test and improve learning; Proactively see opportunities and recommend on new feature for test and learn; evaluating and applying alternative methods to supplement randomized testing
- Own metrics framework development for Air And Non Air Pricing product, build accurate and easy to consume dashboards/reports to key metrics, collaborate with product team in goal setting, product performance review and strategy planning.
- Take initiative to identify current and potential problems and recommend the best solution given the trade-offs.
- Enhance and automate Yield Management process in collaboration with tech team
- Create an integrated pricing tool that can improve customer experience and increase high RPT bookings based on dynamic changes in pricing on real time basis.
- Own Pricing Analytics for multiple portals and pricing as a product.
- Others as required
- People are at the core of Fareportal.
- We are one of the fastest growing travel technology companies in the world; our portfolio of travel brands, including flagship product CheapOair, receive over 100 million visitors annually.
- We are seeking a customer-centric, data-driven and results oriented Senior Product Pricing Analyst.
- The primary focus is to analyze day to day business, understand customer behavior, look for opportunities to increase conversion and maximize revenue along with competitiveness.
- The Incumbent will define and execute a roadmap based on business vision, market trends, customer feedback, and data science and business analytics.
- The right person will possess strong analytical skills and expertise of translating customer data to actionable insights.
- Previous experience in the travel industry with revenue management is a big plus, experience creating enterprise-level highly scalable platforms is key.
- The role is a challenging yet exciting opportunity to create a highly scalable platform to help millions of customers to book their perfect travel.
Ankit Bhardwaj | SME HR - Talent
- provided by Dice
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At the heart of QIAGEN’s business is a vision to make improvements in life possible.We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can brin
This Engineering leadership role is an opportunity for a technologist with a passion for Linux to build a career with Canonical and drive the success with those leveraging Ubuntu and open source products. If you have an affinity for open source development and a passion for techn
Responsibilities: Help define requirements (e.g., tools, training, data collection protocols, etc.) for multiple projects at a given time.Build a thorough understanding of annotation/transcription conventions and guide on applying these in annotation and transcription tasks.Annot
Spire Global is a space-to-cloud analytics company that owns and operates the largest multi-purpose constellation of satellites. Its proprietary data and algorithms provide the most advanced maritime, aviation, and weather tracking in the world. In addition to its constellation,.
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. Named a Top 25 Cyber Security Company by The Software Report and one of Inc. magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2020, Infoblox is the leader in cloud-first networking and security services. Our solutions empower organizations to ta
Charlotte, NC / Newark, DEData is currently being built on a data lake on a Cloudera cluster.We are looking for a Python Developer to join our data engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software products.Python Developer responsibilities include writing and te