Play a pivotal role as our Data Platform expert! As a Senior Data Pipeline Engineer, you will be part of the engineering team at ServiceTitan to help improve our data products and build new ones. This is an exciting role for an engineer to come in and lead the major feature development in the rapidly growing startup. We build for perfection, use the most modern tools, have an amazing culture, and love to solve complex problems. If you share the same values, you might find yourself in a perfect company.
- Design and implement high-performance solutions to support data and analytical products.
- Engineer high availability, scalable and fault-tolerant solutions
- Develop modern data curation solutions to allow developers to quickly onboard new data sources and enhance existing data integrations.
- Evaluate and implement efficient distributed storage and query techniques.
- Partner with teams and systems to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of sources and destinations.
- Implement robust and maintainable code.
- Lead and advocate best practices for code development, testing, CI/CD in order to ensure data availability, data quality, usability and required.
- Automate data availability and quality monitoring and respond to alerts when data delivery SLAs are not being met.
What You'll Bring:
- B.S., M.S. or PhD degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in Software Engineering / Data Engineering roles working in high traffic, fault-tolerant, and highly available environments
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of systems
- 3+ years of experience with Spark, Python, Java, Scala or a similar programming language
- 3+ years of experience with Big Data Technologies (Hadoop, Athena, Snowflake, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience with SQL skills
- 1+ years of experience with Streaming platforms like Kafka or Kinesis
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At the heart of QIAGEN’s business is a vision to make improvements in life possible.We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can brin
At NSF International, our mission is to protect and improve human health. We're a global leader in standards development, testing, auditing, certification and training. We provide these services for a diverse set of industries including food, water, health sciences, sustainabilit
This Engineering leadership role is an opportunity for a technologist with a passion for Linux to build a career with Canonical and drive the success with those leveraging Ubuntu and open source products. If you have an affinity for open source development and a passion for techn
Responsibilities: Help define requirements (e.g., tools, training, data collection protocols, etc.) for multiple projects at a given time.Build a thorough understanding of annotation/transcription conventions and guide on applying these in annotation and transcription tasks.Annot
Position: Machine Learning Data Engineer (Curation)Pay rate: $145k/Yearly (Full-time)Shift: RemoteLocation: Anywhere in the USJob Description:Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Data Engineering, Computational Linguistics, Artific
More jobs by this company
We’re Aspire, a ServiceTitan companyWe’re Aspire, the leading SaaS provider for commercial landscaping, snow and ice removal, and janitorial businesses. Recently acquired by ServiceTitan, the world's leading provider of software for the trades, our cloud-based busines