CVS Health’s Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) team is responsible for all phases of cyber security intelligence (collection, analysis, production and dissemination) and tasked with identifying increasingly sophisticated cyber-attacks; monitoring the tactics, techniques and procedures of threat actors and establishing motives that could impact company resources. This intelligence is then leveraged to actively hunt for adversary activity targeting CVS Health’s computing environment.
The CTI engineer will collect, monitor and analyze various threat data and intelligence feeds to provide actionable threat indicators as well as recommending suitable defensive solutions. CTI will then develop alerts, modify existing security tools, enhance workflows and create automation leveraging the actionable threat indicators. CTI also continually fosters strong collaborative relationships with the Intelligence community, law enforcement agencies, and the financial, retail, and healthcare industries.
The successful candidate will work closely with CVS Health’s Security, Information Technology, Business and Affiliate organizations to share information and build a robust eco-system for defending CVS Health’s information resources.
- Identify, evaluate and communicate new and ongoing cyber security threats through regular and ad-hoc reporting; produce intelligence briefings, attribution reports and position papers
- Produce concise tactical warning bulletins and other analytic reports that detail daily findings, events, and activities.
- Effectively perform all phases of the intelligence cycle (collection, analysis, production and dissemination)
- Maintain, develop and continually analyze threat data/intelligence sources, both technical and non-technical
- Collection and analysis of All-Source intelligence, research data from multiple intelligence providers in order to analyze findings and produce quality Intelligence Products.
- Hunt for and identify threat actor groups and their techniques, tools and processes utilizing threat intelligence, analysis of anomalous log data and results of collaborative team sessions to detect and eradicate threat actors on the network.
- Provide forensic analysis of network packet captures, DNS, proxy, malware, host-based security and application logs, as well as logs from various types of security sensors.
- Provide expert analytic investigative support of large scale and complex security incidents.
- Analyze security incidents for further enrichment of detection and alerting capabilities.
- Continuously improve processes for use across detection sets for more efficient operations.
Hands-on experience with security technologies:
- Intrusion Detection & Prevention (IDS/IPS) (Ex. Snort, McAfee IPS, SourceFire, Suricata, or Bro)
- Security Information & Event Management (SIEM) (Ex. Arcsightt, Splunk ESS, or OSSIM)
- Log collection and indexing platforms (Ex. Splunk, Elasticsearch, Hadoop)
- Packet Capture (Ex. NetWitness, Solera, DaemonLogger)
- Email and Web filtering technology: (Ex. Agari, Cisco Ironport, McAfee Ironmail and Secure Web Gateway, Bluecoat ProxySG)
- 8+ years of related experience including
- Cyber Intelligence analysis or Intelligence analysis
- Scripting experience with one or more of the following: Python, Perl, Bash, PowerShell
- Solid understanding of common and advanced threats, penetration/intrusion techniques and attack vectors including:
o APT/Crimeware ecosystems
o Exploit kits
o Cyber Hunting
o Cyber Threat intelligence
o Software vulnerabilities & exploitation
o Data analysis
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 30 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 60 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 30 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
- Foreign language skills, particularly Chinese, Russian, Arabic or Portuguese, a plus.
- Related cyber security certifications a plus.
- Strong analytical reasoning skills with the ability to recognize and evaluate facts, objectively analyze events, blend and organize threat data from multiple sources
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to research and solve problems independently but also able to collaborate in a dynamic team environment.
- Must be a US Citizen, possessing or eligible for a US Government Security Clearance
- Ability to travel as needed
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Enterprise Solutions is searching for a Power BI Developer for a client in the mortgage services industry. This is a 100% remote position.Responsibilities for the Power BI Developer:Responsible for the creation of visually appealing and engaging dashboards, providing releva
OGC is a boutique research and consulting agency specializing in data-driven strategy, quantitative analytics, and Customer Experience (CX) program design and optimization. We work with some of the world’s largest organizations across a variety of industries, including Fina
Location:For Those Who Work At Home - Various, Ohio 44145ABOUT THE JOB (JOB BRIEF)KeyBank is looking for a talented, analytical, highly motivated, and results-driven professional to join its Enterprise Business analytics team. This team aims to bring industry expertise and an ana
SENIOR DATA ENGINEERFULLY REMOTE$135,000-150,000 SALARY + BONUSThis is a new and exciting opportunity for a talented Senior Data Engineer to join a leader in their industry. If you are looking for a great opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology as well as grow and develop.
Tiger Analytics is looking for experienced Data Scientists to join our fast-growing advanced analytics consulting firm. Our consultants bring deep expertise in Data Science, Machine Learning and AI. We are the trusted analytics partner for multiple Fortune 500 companies, enabling
More jobs by this company
Coram/CVS Health is looking for a Patient Care Lead.Responsibilities:Collects demographic and insurance information for patients and acts as the primary contact for new and existing accounts. Collects co-pays and reviews benefit breakdown with patients.Communicates with medical p
As a Training Facilitator, you will deliver classroom learning and performance coaching both onsite and virtually, while working to develop expertise across multiple business units. You will be responsible for providing ongoing feedback on new learning programs and evaluating exi
The Client Support Medicare D team is hiring Client Support Specialists. The team is looking for a candidate with applicable business and process knowledge. They will be responsible for addressing the day-to-day needs of clients and participants and will need to be able to resolv
Do you want to make a large impact in your next role? Join CVS Health, a Fortune 5 company as a Financial Analytics Senior Consultant of Client and Network Pricing Operations. This position is responsible for contributing to the effort of managing client guarantee performance, re
The Financial Analysis and Reporting Consultant will report directly to the Supervisor in a capacity that supports the Team’s automation efforts and oversees the delivery of Regulatory reporting obligations to the State of Illinois. This includes Ad Hoc/Monthly/Quarterly/Se
CVS Health is looking for a Junior Engineer in Test (Backend Server API) to execute their quality strategy. As a member of the Digital Transformation Engineering team, you will responsible for the Quality related activities working directly with PM, UX, Development and project st
What We DoDirectly, and through our subsidiaries, Omnicare provides a broad array of pharmacy-related services to long term care facilities and to other customers in the health care environment. While senior care has long been an Omnicare specialty, we also serve other targeted p
It's a new day in health care. Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans, and community pharmacists we
As a technical lead of a team, ability to lead a team of onshore and offshore developers supporting Employee Assistance Program and Behavioral Health Applications. Ability to translate requirements into technical design and understands system scope and objectives. Ability to comm
This position exists to ensure the quality of IT products for business users by resolving business solutions. Performs and leads tests of software to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects. Documents and works to resolve all complex problems. Devises improvements to cur
The role of the Business Analyst is for leading initiatives and providing consultation to the internal and/or external customer. Possess expertise in the customer area they support and have technical understanding of the Novologix systems, capabilities, and respective technologie
All US locations acceptableUnder general supervision, conducts analyses or produces reports of varied healthcare data to assess health and economic outcomes of Aetna products and programs.This position will be responsible to analyze and document business data and processes, recom
About bswift:At bswift, our values are Higher Standards, Greater Accountability and More Fun. We pride ourselves on having an engaged, friendly and smart team that goes the extra mile to get the job done right. The reward is a fun, flexible and creative environment with ample opp
Aetna Medicare Product Tools and Technology is seeking a SQL Server Developer to join our exciting team. We build internal healthcare insurance related applications that allow our business users to collaborate online to complete crucial tasks for Aetna. This position will be a gr
CVS Health seeks to change the way individuals manage their healthcare by focusing on the features that matter to our customers, building software in a modern, lean way, and deploying continuously into the cloud. As part of our engineering team your efforts building the Aetna Hea
CVS Health, a Fortune 4 Company, has an exciting opportunity for a Developer Reporting Specialty Advisor. In this role, you will be a subject matter expert in the Specialty Operations Reporting Team by serving as a lead developer between the Client Performance Guaranteed support.
Ready to take your Application Development skills to the next level with a Fortune 4 company? Check out this opportunity with CVS Health! As a .Net Developer with CVS, you will be responsible for designing, developing, testing and deploying full-stack solutions in support of CVS'
CVS Kidney Care, a member of the CVS Health family of companies, has been launched as part of the company’s portfolio of initiatives to transform health care and make a real difference in the lives of people impacted by chronic kidney disease. At CVS Kidney Care, we put the
As a Sr. Application Developer, you will use internal systems to design, develop, and produce applications, and reports for Medicaid Informatics and also assist in day-to-day production support activities with different processes. This role allows you to interact with other areas
CVS Health is currently hiring for an Application Developer to join our team. We are looking for someone to work on all critical functions for the applications assigned, including championing Agile/SDLC (Software Development Process) methods and standard methodologies on the team
Enterprise Digital seeks to change the way individuals manage their healthcare by focusing on the features that matter to our customers, building software in a modern, lean way, and deploying continuously into the cloud. As the team building out provider search APIs, we seek help
We have an exciting opportunity at CVS Health! If you are passionate about making a difference in the work you do and solving complex problems, while contributing to helping patients on their path to better health, consider growing your career as an Advisor with the CVS Health Ph
As an Analytics Advisor, you will be responsible for accelerating the pace of innovation at Accordant with high-impact actionable analysis and reporting. You will be responsible for planning and execution of reporting and analytics that support Accordant initiatives and will part
Reporting to CSRA Operations Director, Testing Supervisor will lead a team of testing analysts that perform various testing functions in the QNXT claim processing system, including any ancillary applications involved in claim processing. Testing functions include review of system
This position reports to the Operations Business Intelligence team under Mercy. As a team, we support the business with various reporting and data extract requests. However, in everything we do, our goal is to support our members and help them to the best of our ability by suppor
As a Senior Developer, on the DevSecOps transformation team you will be responsible to design, develop, build and maintain a web-based application. You will be actively involved in the project lifecycle producing rapid prototypes early in the design phase.The Senior Developer wil
The role of the Business Innovation Consultant is a junior developer position that will collaborate with and influence other areas within the company to innovate and develop technical solutions that drive process efficiency, risk mitigation, automation, and creation of enabling c
At Omnicare, compassion is at the center of everything we do.Join us, and be at the heart of patient care, serving seniors and other targeted populations. You’ll be part of an innovative team that values collaboration and integrity, with the opportunity to create the career
If you are passionate about making a difference in the work you do and solving complex problems while contributing to helping patients on their path to better health, consider growing your career as an Analytics Associate with the CVS Health Medication Adherence Innovation team!T
Join our fast-paced, innovative and collaborative environment with a focus on driving automation and shifting towards a software defined infrastructure. The Infrastructure Automation Engineer (IAE) is responsible for the automation of existing/manual on-boarding for a variety of.