We are looking for a expertise Hadoop Admin Professional to understand the Big data infrastructure requirements of the customer, offer best and cost effective solutions and implement the solution delivering quick, effective, un-monitored and automated.
FUTURE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
List principle responsibilities.
- This position is a highly skilled role. The individual will be responsible for administration and maintenance of Hadoop production and non-production databases.
- System Administration Skills
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
Clearly identify the essential qualification vs the desired qualifications. What skills/experience must this person have to be considered?
- 7 + years of experience as Hadoop Administratator
- Good exposure and architectural knowledge of Hadoop eco system services like Hbase, Hive, Spark, Zookepeer, impala, YARN
- Expertise in setting up HA for HDFS, YARN, Zookeeper
- Experience in Cluster performance tuning
- Experience in Hive and spark query tuning
- Experience with database replication and scaling
- Experience application troubleshooting and root cause analysis. Initiates corrective actions to stay on schedule
- Automation experience using scripting languages (Shell, Ansible, Python etc.)
- Analyzes, designs, creates and implements Big Data infrastructures, including access methods, device allocations, validation checks, organization and security.
- Installs, upgrades, and tests complex big data deployments. Assists in system planning, scheduling, and implementation
- Develops and implements recovery plans and procedures.
- Extremely strong Unix/Linux skills
- Very good communication and work management
- Design, install, and maintain highly available systems (including monitoring, security, backup, and performance tuning)
- Must possess good analytics and problem solving skills
- Must be willing to work flexible hours Excellent communication skills
- Solid Technical and problem solving skills
Skill Set Years of Experience
Primary Skill: Hadoop System administration
Secondary Skill: Shell/Ansible/Python scripting
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $65.00 - $70.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At the heart of QIAGEN’s business is a vision to make improvements in life possible.We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can brin
This Engineering leadership role is an opportunity for a technologist with a passion for Linux to build a career with Canonical and drive the success with those leveraging Ubuntu and open source products. If you have an affinity for open source development and a passion for techn
Responsibilities: Help define requirements (e.g., tools, training, data collection protocols, etc.) for multiple projects at a given time.Build a thorough understanding of annotation/transcription conventions and guide on applying these in annotation and transcription tasks.Annot
Position: Machine Learning Data Engineer (Curation)Pay rate: $145k/Yearly (Full-time)Shift: RemoteLocation: Anywhere in the USJob Description:Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Data Engineering, Computational Linguistics, Artific
#Description#Jobvite is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest quality, engage employees invested in the future, and retain the people who care the most about you