We are opening several roles for an Associate Customer Engineer [ACE] to keep up with demand.
The ACE is in a highly visible customer-facing role, helping our prospects and customers successfully deploy Ambassador in their environment. You’ll be responsible for educating our customers on best practices as well as technical troubleshooting. You’ll also work closely with engineering and product management to improve the product and reproduce technical issues.
As part of the ACE program, candidates will spend the first 120 days undergoing our state-of the-art training program to learn kubernetes, cloud, and our technology. After 120 days, you will be promoted to a department within the organization. This role is a tremendous opportunity for someone who is eager to learn about state-of-the-art cloud-native technologies such as Kubernetes and Envoy Proxy. You’ll also learn how to engage and interact with a large and vibrant open source community.
- Educate customers on cloud-native best practices.
- Troubleshoot, test and validate software issues with urgency and maintain thorough documentation of all software solutions.
- Diagnose technical issues/bugs and work with our engineering and product management teams to resolve more advanced issues when necessary.
- Provide hands-on assistance with customer onboarding, implementation and deployments.
- Analyze logs and communications to determine the root cause of issues and triage risk.
- Contribute to the development of our internal knowledge base.
- Experience with GitHub, Terminal, and Command desktop.
- Familiarity with kubernetes, python, and golang
- Desire to support highly technical software products.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with proven ability to initiate and manage relationships with customers of all levels.
- Experience helping people in a personal or professional setting.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science from a four-year university
This is a demanding application process and a significant career move that’s well worth considering. We appreciate you giving us that consideration, and we promise to give you our full attention in return. Talk to you soon!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At the heart of QIAGEN’s business is a vision to make improvements in life possible.We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can brin
This Engineering leadership role is an opportunity for a technologist with a passion for Linux to build a career with Canonical and drive the success with those leveraging Ubuntu and open source products. If you have an affinity for open source development and a passion for techn
Responsibilities: Help define requirements (e.g., tools, training, data collection protocols, etc.) for multiple projects at a given time.Build a thorough understanding of annotation/transcription conventions and guide on applying these in annotation and transcription tasks.Annot
Spire Global is a space-to-cloud analytics company that owns and operates the largest multi-purpose constellation of satellites. Its proprietary data and algorithms provide the most advanced maritime, aviation, and weather tracking in the world. In addition to its constellation,.
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. Named a Top 25 Cyber Security Company by The Software Report and one of Inc. magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2020, Infoblox is the leader in cloud-first networking and security services. Our solutions empower organizations to ta
Charlotte, NC / Newark, DEData is currently being built on a data lake on a Cloudera cluster.We are looking for a Python Developer to join our data engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software products.Python Developer responsibilities include writing and te