Remote Coding Instructor for Kids
Looking for a work-from-home teaching opportunity? We are seeking passionate educators to teach Computer Programming/Coding online to students from 5 years old to 13 years old, the ability to work from home and earn $15/hr. You can teach from anywhere at any time.
Why Teach with ClassOver?
- Work from home with no commute or minimum hours - you can teach part-time
- Curriculum provided so that you can focus on just teaching
- Exclusive voluntary workshops to develop and fine-tune your teaching skills both inside and outside of the classover platform
- Earn $15/hr plus the opportunity to earn more through referral bonuses, teaching incentives, and other promotions
- An enthusiastic and supportive community of teachers all over the country
- Truly make an impact in the lives of kids
- College students with a degree in a relevant field
- Computer programming/Coding experience is required, some knowledge with Scratch and/or Python is preferred.
- This position is based in the US. We cannot do sponsorships
- Teaching experience (including homeschooling, tutoring, coaching, mentoring, and other experiences) is preferred
- Teaching certification is preferred
- Weekend or evening availability is required.
WHO WE ARE
Classover is an online child learning center focused on children range between 5-13 years old. We firmly believe that technology empowers education, and innovative technology can drive more efficient education. We have our own interactive online teaching platform that easily connects teachers to young learners in real-time with fun. Our mission is to inspire and empower every child for the future you can become the one that can change kids' lives while being able to work from home.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Do you have weekend availability?
- Do you have evening (after 7 PM EST) availability?
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Scratch: 1 year (Preferred)
- Python: 1 year (Preferred)
- Curriculum development: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At the heart of QIAGEN’s business is a vision to make improvements in life possible.We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can brin
This Engineering leadership role is an opportunity for a technologist with a passion for Linux to build a career with Canonical and drive the success with those leveraging Ubuntu and open source products. If you have an affinity for open source development and a passion for techn
Responsibilities: Help define requirements (e.g., tools, training, data collection protocols, etc.) for multiple projects at a given time.Build a thorough understanding of annotation/transcription conventions and guide on applying these in annotation and transcription tasks.Annot
Spire Global is a space-to-cloud analytics company that owns and operates the largest multi-purpose constellation of satellites. Its proprietary data and algorithms provide the most advanced maritime, aviation, and weather tracking in the world. In addition to its constellation,.
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. Named a Top 25 Cyber Security Company by The Software Report and one of Inc. magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2020, Infoblox is the leader in cloud-first networking and security services. Our solutions empower organizations to ta
Charlotte, NC / Newark, DEData is currently being built on a data lake on a Cloudera cluster.We are looking for a Python Developer to join our data engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software products.Python Developer responsibilities include writing and te
More jobs by this company
Remote Coding Instructor for KidsLooking for a work-from-home teaching opportunity? We are seeking passionate educators to teach Computer Programming/Coding online to students from 5 years old to 13 years old, the ability to work from home and earn $15/hr. You can teach from anyw