The Technology Lead, Statistical Programming Operations is responsible for optimizing and deploying business processes and technology solutions within data sciences to support company portfolio. A technical and innovative role that partners with statistical programming, clinical analytics, standards, statistics, data science and information technology experts to implement next generation clinical data analysis ecosystem.
- Designs, deploys, and maintains various cross-functional solutions, business processes, and associated technologies such as statistical computing environment, metadata repository, output delivery depot and standard macro library.
- Delivers optimization of end-to-end business processes that enable quality and efficiency such as process maps, SOPs, and work instructions. Drives change management by conceiving and operationalizing innovation and facilitating adoption across teams.
- Engages with multi-disciplinary experts to influence, elicit, analyze, and document business requirements and translate into technology functional requirements. Leverages project management tools and software development methodologies to manage resources, mitigate risk and deliver on commitments.
- Evaluates and recommends upcoming industry trends, best practices, cutting-edge tools, and novel programming approaches that leverage machine learning, simulation, robotic automation, metadata driven processes, artificial intelligence and natural language processing.
- Ensures adherence to global and local agency regulations, good clinical practices (GCP), ICH guidelines, company SOP’s and functional quality standards.
- B.S. in computer science, data science, statistics, or a related field with 7+ years of relevant experience. M.S. preferred.
- Demonstrated Matrix Management and Project Management skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of clinical research with emphasis on statistical programming.
- Fundamental knowledge of CDISC standards and CDISC compliant submission requirements.
- Intermediate-level proficiency in SAS, R, python, shell scripting or other programming languages. Intermediate-level knowledge of statistical and data mining techniques.
- Demonstrated problem-solving, analytical, and multitasking skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex analytical and technical concepts with clarity, both written and oral.
- Programming certifications and proficiency in multiple programming languages desirable.
- Familiarity with various programming paradigms and IT system architectures desirable.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Enterprise Solutions is searching for a Power BI Developer for a client in the mortgage services industry. This is a 100% remote position.Responsibilities for the Power BI Developer:Responsible for the creation of visually appealing and engaging dashboards, providing releva
Insurance is broken, outdated, and does not meet the needs of today's modern economy. Customers pay fixed premiums that are not directly related to how often an asset is used or by an individual user's risk profile. If you want insurance to work for today's modern economy, you ne
Overview:As IDC's newest Research Manager, Consumer and Data Analytics, you will collaborate with analysts around the world, generate new market models, identify patterns and relationships in consumer behavior and market dynamics, and contribute to highly influential reports cove
Position Title: PCRF EngineerClassification: ExemptGrade: E6Location: REMOTE – USA OnlyStatus: Must be authorized to live and work in the USAAccept: US Citizen, Green Card, H1, H4, OPT, Other EADMay Consider: Corp to CorpReports To: Project ManagerWorking Hours: M – F
McClatchy is looking for data fellows who can use programmatic skills to help acquire, analyze and visually represent data. We're looking for candidates who have experience with at least one programming language, such as R or Python, and are excited by the idea of working with da
It’s an exciting time to be at Infoblox. Named a Top 25 Cyber Security Company by The Software Report and one of Inc. magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2020, Infoblox is the leader in cloud-first networking and security services. Our solutions empower organizations to ta
More jobs by this company
The IQVIA Data Management and Analysis team (DMA) is part of the market-leading Contract Performance Solutions group which helps manufacturers with all aspects of government and commercial drug rebate programs. We create value for our clients by analyzing and validating pharmaceu
Job SummaryThis position is responsible for overseeing and participating in the development and validation of datasets, tables, listings and figures according to statistical plans in support of clinical trials research for Clinical Solutions Group. This function includes providin
Job OverviewProject Leads are an integral part of clinical trial delivery, liaising with clinical teams to improve patients’ lives by bringing new drugs to the market faster. The Project Lead is an essential member of the core project team responsible for project delivery o
Job OverviewResponsible for platform-wide support of our core application and evolving micro-services, including building reports and meeting other customer and roadmap driven requests.The position is available for REMOTE work.Essential FunctionsContinuously improve our applicati
Job OverviewSenior Project Managers are an integral part of clinical trial delivery, liaising with clinical teams to improve patients’ lives by bringing new drugs to the market faster. The Senior Project Manager is an essential member of the core project team responsible fo
Job DescriptionMedData Group, an IQVIA business, is the leader in HCP (Healthcare Professional) data solutions enabling digital advertising across the widest array of platforms in the industry. We provide flexible and unique data solutions for programmatic display, paid social, e
Management, ownership and use of Monitoring diagnostic toolset including Datadog, BlueStripe FactFinder, Cloudlens, Wireshark.Review and advise on Architect diagrams, application design specifications, infrastructure set up in order to facilitate the best monitoring solutions.Abi
Essential FunctionsExecute and manage activities and initiatives aligned with the department roadmap and overall business objectives. Accountable for managing any delivery related escalationsLead strategic initiatives and develop implementation plans as appropriateWorks with busi