Python Developer with BigQuery on GCP Coordinating with development teams to determine application requirements.
- Experience with handling large datasets
- Experience with BigQuery mandatory
- Writing scalable code using Python programming language.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Python developer (NumPY, PyCharm,Pandas)
- 2-3 years of experience as a DB developer (SQL Server or Oracle)
- Extensive Experience on GCP Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines highly desired
- Good working knowledge of Unix Shell script preferred
- Testing and debugging applications.
- Developing back-end components.
- Integrating user-facing elements using server-side logic.
- Assessing and prioritizing client feature requests.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Coordinating with front-end developers.
- Reprogramming existing databases to improve functionality.
- Developing digital tools to monitor online traffic.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field
- Expert knowledge of Python and related frameworks including Django and Flask.
- A deep understanding and multi-process architecture and the threading limitations of Python.
- Familiarity with server-side templating languages including Jinja 2 and Mako
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources into a single system
- Familiarity with testing tools.
- Ability to collaborate on projects and work independently when required.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At the heart of QIAGEN’s business is a vision to make improvements in life possible.We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can brin
Q2 is seeking an ambitious and adaptable Software Developer experienced in the ins and outs of development in a team setting. As part of our Engineering Development group based in Austin, TX, you will be working individually and collaboratively to develop, implement, and support.
This Engineering leadership role is an opportunity for a technologist with a passion for Linux to build a career with Canonical and drive the success with those leveraging Ubuntu and open source products. If you have an affinity for open source development and a passion for techn
Responsibilities: Help define requirements (e.g., tools, training, data collection protocols, etc.) for multiple projects at a given time.Build a thorough understanding of annotation/transcription conventions and guide on applying these in annotation and transcription tasks.Annot
Position: Machine Learning Data Engineer (Curation)Pay rate: $145k/Yearly (Full-time)Shift: RemoteLocation: Anywhere in the USJob Description:Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Data Engineering, Computational Linguistics, Artific
More jobs by this company
Python Developer (Azure platform) Responsibilities: Coordinating with development teams to determine application requirements.Writing scalable code using Python programming language.Testing and debugging applications.Developing back-end components.Integrating user-facing elements
Python Developer Responsibilities: Coordinating with development teams to determine application requirements.Writing scalable code using Python programming language.Testing and debugging applications.Developing back-end components.Integrating user-facing elements using server-sid
Description: The Data Scientist will develop accurate and quality analyses that translate data in sound organizational decisions.Job DescriptionOwn delivery of moderately sized data science and engineering projectsAssist in the development and testing of hypotheses across all fun