- Develop machine learning, data mining, statistical, and graph-based algorithms designed to analyze massive data sets; partner with Cloud technologists to ensure proper implementation and usage of said algorithms.
- Minimum of 5+ years of industry experience
- Analyze large data sets to develop multiple, custom models and algorithms to drive innovative correlations for fraud and acceptance data as well as social data.
- Provide analytic support to the data science team. Develop machine learning models to apply test data algorithms to future data.
- Develop models of current state in order to determine improvements needed. Implement new data modeling solutions and improvements to existing solutions. Report out on product/project status to senior management and clients.
- Work well in a fast-paced cross-functional environment.What You'll Bring: Bachelor's Degree in CS, Mathematics, Statistics or similar or equivalent work experience
- Experience in developing data-driven algorithms in information retrieval, relevance, or machine learning and working with distributed systems.
- Knowledge of Scala, Python, SQL, for RDF.
- Understanding of: Spark, Hadoop/Hive, StarDog, Amazon Redshift, MongoDB.
- Experience with R, data mining, machine learning, statistical modeling tools and underlying algorithms.Nice to Have:
- Programming experience in (1 or more): Python/Shell/C/Java/Scala.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $51.00 - $80.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Python: 1 year (Preferred)
- SQL: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At the heart of QIAGEN’s business is a vision to make improvements in life possible.We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can brin
Software Development & Service Assurance Architect**Location: USA RemoteDuration: 6+ mos + potential extensionsRate: $55/hr. C2C/CTHThe Technical Architect is responsible for providing direction to team on requirement, design, and implementation on a Service assurance systems / t
A career in our People Analytics and Insights practice, within People and Organisation services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients reset their talent strategies and deliver extraordinary business results through their people. We focus on evaluating and man
This Engineering leadership role is an opportunity for a technologist with a passion for Linux to build a career with Canonical and drive the success with those leveraging Ubuntu and open source products. If you have an affinity for open source development and a passion for techn
Responsibilities: Help define requirements (e.g., tools, training, data collection protocols, etc.) for multiple projects at a given time.Build a thorough understanding of annotation/transcription conventions and guide on applying these in annotation and transcription tasks.Annot