Software Development & Service Assurance Architect**
Location: USA Remote
Duration: 6+ mos + potential extensions
Rate: $55/hr. C2C/CTH
The Technical Architect is responsible for providing direction to team on requirement, design, and implementation on a Service assurance systems / tools / Platforms and on-time delivery of the quality Services to Customers.
Roles and Responsibilities: * **
Technical Architect is responsible for:
- Working effectively with the Project Management, Engineering, and Sale teams to enable successful software development of any requirements comes from customer.
- Requirement analysis, design, code, test, deploy and sustenance of product
Required Skills: (Must have)
- A Software Architect - String Software Design experience - Programming language: Java is must (or Python or Go language), and Perl or Shell (bash) script experience
- Must be in Network Domain - protocols development
- Must have experience in Network Assurance - FCAPS: FAULT management - performance management - topology management
Preferred Skills: (Should to have)
- Programming language: Python or Golanguage with Perl /Shell scripting experience
- Database Skills - Neo4J, Orient DB, MySqL, NOSql - Database queries
- Microservices Frameworks using Docker and Kubernetes (on Premise or Cloud)
- Strong in code troubleshooting, code reviews, Code design, and code optimisation w.r.t Database query.
NextEra Logic, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Job Type: Contract
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Enterprise Solutions is searching for a Power BI Developer for a client in the mortgage services industry. This is a 100% remote position.Responsibilities for the Power BI Developer:Responsible for the creation of visually appealing and engaging dashboards, providing releva
Job Description: Develop machine learning, data mining, statistical, and graph-based algorithms designed to analyze massive data sets; partner with Cloud technologists to ensure proper implementation and usage of said algorithms.Minimum of 5+ years of industry experienceAnalyze l
A career in our People Analytics and Insights practice, within People and Organisation services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients reset their talent strategies and deliver extraordinary business results through their people. We focus on evaluating and man
SENIOR DATA ENGINEERFULLY REMOTE$135,000-150,000 SALARY + BONUSThis is a new and exciting opportunity for a talented Senior Data Engineer to join a leader in their industry. If you are looking for a great opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology as well as grow and develop.
Tiger Analytics is looking for experienced Data Scientists to join our fast-growing advanced analytics consulting firm. Our consultants bring deep expertise in Data Science, Machine Learning and AI. We are the trusted analytics partner for multiple Fortune 500 companies, enabling