Top must-have skills / Candidate Requirements:
- WAS, Apache, Tomcat- understanding
- Linux- understanding (Shell Scripting)
- 3+ years of professional web development experience, ideally using one of the Python REST Frameworks
- Demonstrated experience working within a CI/CD software development pipeline.
- Solid understanding of the full web technology stack - front end, back end, data access layers.
- Ansible or a similar configuration management software.
- Develop unit tests and test automation.
- Knowledge of NoSQL technologies such as MongoDB, Cassandra.
- OCP and AWS experience
- Fundamentals of cloud computing
Years of overall experience required:
- 0-3 years
Day to day responsibilities:
- Agile environment
- A generalist working on frontend, backend, and anything it takes to solve problems.
- Work with a broad range of systems, processes and technologies to own and solve problems.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the infrastructure and operations organizations.
- Can stitch together disparate services and processes together.
- Enjoy working with a diverse group of people with different expertise.
- A strong appetite for learning and an ability to leverage what you learn to make our products better
- Adding new functionality to dashboards.
- Build simple interfaces and tools for exploring data in a single, easy to use, portal.
Ideal vs Average Candidate:
- Location preference
Who is this workers main interaction going to be with?
DevOps team members and line of business
How will performance be measured:
By the feedback from team on delivery
Why a candidate would be interested in this position over one with another organization:
New technologies, DevOps
1st Skype Video
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45.00 - $60.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- If required, are you willing to relocate to any of the locations below:
3- Austin, TX
4- Columbus, OH
- Python: 3 years (Preferred)
- DevOps: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At the heart of QIAGEN’s business is a vision to make improvements in life possible.We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can brin
DeepSight Technology Inc. of St. Louis, MO is currently hiring for a detail-oriented full-time Imaging Software Developer to join our medical imaging technology team. This full-time position works remotely or at one of our US offices in the St. Louis or San Francisco Bay areas, a
Position Title: Test Automation Framework DeveloperEntity: Glow NetworksClassification: ExemptStatus: Must be authorized to live and work in the USAAccept: US Citizen, Green Card, H1, H4, OPT, Other EADMay Consider: Corp to CorpReports to: Project managerLocation: REMOTEWorking H
Integration Engineer IIDirect Hire, 100% Remote70-80K / yearREQUIREMENTS:Two or more years of API development and Python experience are requiredPREFERRED:Two (2) or more years of software development experience, IBM B2Bi preferred.Two (2) or more years of database development exp
At Beautylish, we believe that high quality engineering and design comes from simplicity, not complexity. We understand that simple solutions are not always the easiest to build, but are worth the investment. Our culture is centered around building extraordinary user experiences,