Tiger Analytics is looking for experienced Data Scientists to join our fast-growing advanced analytics consulting firm. Our consultants bring deep expertise in Data Science, Machine Learning and AI. We are the trusted analytics partner for multiple Fortune 500 companies, enabling them to generate business value from data. Our business value and leadership has been recognized by various market research firms, including Forrester and Gartner. We are looking for top-notch talent as we continue to build the best global analytics consulting team in the world.
As a Senior Data Scientist, you will apply strong expertise in AI through the use of machine learning, data mining, and information retrieval to design, prototype, and build next generation advanced analytics engines and services. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams and business partners to define the technical problem statement and hypotheses to test. You will develop efficient and accurate analytical models which mimic business decisions and incorporate those models into analytical data products and tools. You will have the opportunity to drive current and future strategy by leveraging your analytical skills as you ensure business value and communicate the results.
- Collaborate with business partners to develop innovative solutions to meet objectives utilizing cutting edge techniques and tools.
- Effectively communicate the analytics approach and how it will meet and address objectives to business partners.
- Advocate and educate on the value of data-driven decision making; focus on the “how and why” of solutioning.
- Lead analytic approaches; integrate solutions collaboratively into applications and tools with data engineers, business leads, analysts and developers.
- Create repeatable, interpretable, dynamic and scalable models that are seamlessly incorporated into analytic data products.
- Engineer features by using your business acumen to find new ways to combine disparate internal and external data sources.
- Share your passion for Data Science with the broader enterprise community; identify and develop long-term processes, frameworks, tools, methods and standards.
- Collaborate, coach, and learn with a growing team of experienced Data Scientists.
- Stay connected with external sources of ideas through conferences and community engagements.
- Bachelors Degree in Data Science, Computer Science, or related field
- 5+ years of Data Science and Machine Learning experience required
- Proficiency in Python or R. Ability to write complex SQL queries
- Proficiency with Machine Learning concepts and modeling techniques to solve problems such as clustering, classification, regression, anomaly detection, simulation and optimization problems on large scale data sets
- Ability to implement ML best practices for the entire Data Science lifecycle
- Ability to apply various analytical models to business use cases (NLP, Supervised, Un-Supervised, Neural Nets, etc.)
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills to understand business partner needs and deliver solutions
- Bias for action, with the ability to deliver outstanding results through task prioritization and time management
- Experience with data visualization tools — Tableau, R Shiny, etc. preferred
This position offers an excellent opportunity for significant career development in a fast-growing and challenging entrepreneurial environment with a high degree of individual responsibility.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At Jack Henry, we deliver technology solutions that are digitally transforming and empowering community banks and credit unions to provide enhanced and streamlined user experiences to their customers and members. Our best-in-class products are just the.
Piper Companies is seeking a Data Scientist to conduct end-to-end analysis that includes data processing, analysis, evaluation of customer insights and presentations. In this Data Scientist you will work with senior management to determine the strategic.
ResponsibilitiesProjecting Success is changing the face of project management from the inside out. There are huge untapped opportunities to exploit the rich seams of data produced by the projects we deliver. From simple dashboards to AI, automation to.
Do you want to use data to help drive the direction of products that impact the lives of over 1 billion people every day? If yes, we want to talk to you. We're looking for a leader in our Data Engineering team to work closely with Product Managers, Data.
We are Locana!Locana is a global leader in technology consulting and geospatial systems development. We leverage location data, business intelligence, and integrated systems to drive enterprise collaboration and business performance for our public and.
Why CORMAC?At CORMAC, we leverage the power of data management and analytics to enable our customers to achieve their strategic goals. With over 20 years of experience in health information technology (HIT), human-centered design principles and Agile.
More jobs by this company
Tiger Analytics is looking for experienced Data Scientists to join our fast-growing advanced analytics consulting firm. Our employees bring deep expertise in Data Science, Machine Learning and AI. We are the trusted analytics partner for multiple Fortune.
Tiger Analytics is looking for experienced Data Scientists to join our fast-growing advanced analytics consulting firm. Our consultants bring deep expertise in Data Science, Machine Learning and AI. We are the trusted analytics partner for multiple Fortune.