Tiger Analytics is looking for experienced Data Scientists to join our fast-growing advanced analytics consulting firm. Our consultants bring deep expertise in Data Science, Machine Learning and AI. We are the trusted analytics partner for multiple Fortune 500 companies, enabling them to generate business value from data. Our business value and leadership has been recognized by various market research firms, including Forrester and Gartner. We are looking for top-notch talent as we continue to build the best global analytics consulting team in the world.
As a Senior Data Scientist, you will apply strong expertise in AI through the use of machine learning, data mining, and information retrieval to design, prototype, and build next generation advanced analytics engines and services. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams and business partners to define the technical problem statement and hypotheses to test. You will develop efficient and accurate analytical models which mimic business decisions and incorporate those models into analytical data products and tools. You will have the opportunity to drive current and future strategy by leveraging your analytical skills as you ensure business value and communicate the results.
- Collaborate with business partners to develop innovative solutions to meet objectives utilizing cutting edge techniques and tools.
- Effectively communicate the analytics approach and how it will meet and address objectives to business partners.
- Advocate and educate on the value of data-driven decision making; focus on the “how and why” of solutioning.
- Lead analytic approaches; integrate solutions collaboratively into applications and tools with data engineers, business leads, analysts and developers.
- Create repeatable, interpretable, dynamic and scalable models that are seamlessly incorporated into analytic data products.
- Engineer features by using your business acumen to find new ways to combine disparate internal and external data sources.
- Share your passion for Data Science with the broader enterprise community; identify and develop long-term processes, frameworks, tools, methods and standards.
- Collaborate, coach, and learn with a growing team of experienced Data Scientists.
- Stay connected with external sources of ideas through conferences and community engagements.
- Bachelors Degree in Data Science, Computer Science, or related field
- 5+ years of Data Science and Machine Learning experience required
- Proficiency in Python or R. Ability to write complex SQL queries
- Proficiency with Machine Learning concepts and modeling techniques to solve problems such as clustering, classification, regression, anomaly detection, simulation and optimization problems on large scale data sets
- Ability to implement ML best practices for the entire Data Science lifecycle
- Ability to apply various analytical models to business use cases (NLP, Supervised, Un-Supervised, Neural Nets, etc.)
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills to understand business partner needs and deliver solutions
- Bias for action, with the ability to deliver outstanding results through task prioritization and time management
- Experience with data visualization tools — Tableau, R Shiny, etc. preferred
This position offers an excellent opportunity for significant career development in a fast-growing and challenging entrepreneurial environment with a high degree of individual responsibility.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Are you ready to advance your career at a Fortune 100 company?Our Personal Lines Rating Tools team is seeking an analytics technology expert to join the team. Our team is at the exciting intersection of software engineering and product management and is instrumental in launching.
Job Introduction:Maximus is looking for a Remote Hadoop Developer. The Hadoop Developer will work on a variety of projects in the Cloudera Hadoop (CDP 7.x) environment. This individual will be required to work with both business and IT areas to develop solutions from design throu
This is a fully remote position About GovCIO There's one thing that unites everyone at GovCIO-we are Transformers. GovCIO aims to transform government IT by delivering the technology-related innovation that improves governmental operations each day. We believe in maki
From the Lloyd’s of London coffee shop to the moon landing, every venture relies on insurance. The $1 trillion insurance industry is fundamental to our economy and society, but remains stuck in the stone age. Incumbents rely on antiquated pen-and-paper process and there's a
Data Engineer / Teradata Subject Matter Expert US Citizen OnlyJob responsibilities: Provide Teradata administrationDesign and develop data integration/ engineering workflows on big data technologies and platforms (Spark, Hive).Support general ETL activities including building end