SENIOR DATA ENGINEER
$135,000-150,000 SALARY + BONUS
This is a new and exciting opportunity for a talented Senior Data Engineer to join a leader in their industry. If you are looking for a great opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology as well as grow and develop your career this could be the perfect next step.
The Senior Data Engineer will work at a global leader in their field on a collaborative team. This company is about utilizing advanced technologies to help improve practices and outcomes within the utilities industry. Someone who is humble, open-minded, and confident would be a great addition to the work culture.
The Senior Data Engineer will serve as a technical leader on several projects and help facilitate decision making to drive progress and find solutions to complex problems.
- Work alongside a scrum team to get the most accurate solutions
- Collaborate with partners to leverage Machine Learning capabilities to operationalize Data Engineering Pipelines and ML models
- Collaborate with other data engineers, ML experts, and stakeholders from multiple areas to take on scenarios as they arise.
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Ability to roll your sleeves up and help troubleshoot to solve complex and exciting problems
- Cutting-edge supporting big data management, modern data pipelines, and integrated predictive models
- Experience with building and supporting data and ETL pipelines
- Expert Knowledge in Python/R/SQL/Informatica/Azure technologies
- Ability to work with other teams as well as manage projects independently
- $135,000-150,000 base + bonus
- Fully remote opportunity
- Work with brilliant minds at one of the leading companies in the industry
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your resume to Avery Nork via the apply link on this page.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Are you ready to advance your career at a Fortune 100 company?Our Personal Lines Rating Tools team is seeking an analytics technology expert to join the team. Our team is at the exciting intersection of software engineering and product management and is instrumental in launching.
Job Introduction:Maximus is looking for a Remote Hadoop Developer. The Hadoop Developer will work on a variety of projects in the Cloudera Hadoop (CDP 7.x) environment. This individual will be required to work with both business and IT areas to develop solutions from design throu
This is a fully remote position About GovCIO There's one thing that unites everyone at GovCIO-we are Transformers. GovCIO aims to transform government IT by delivering the technology-related innovation that improves governmental operations each day. We believe in maki
From the Lloyd’s of London coffee shop to the moon landing, every venture relies on insurance. The $1 trillion insurance industry is fundamental to our economy and society, but remains stuck in the stone age. Incumbents rely on antiquated pen-and-paper process and there's a
Data Engineer / Teradata Subject Matter Expert US Citizen OnlyJob responsibilities: Provide Teradata administrationDesign and develop data integration/ engineering workflows on big data technologies and platforms (Spark, Hive).Support general ETL activities including building end