Position: Machine Learning Data Engineer (Curation)
Pay rate: $145k/Yearly (Full-time)
Location: Anywhere in the US
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Data Engineering, Computational Linguistics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, or related areas.
- 2+ years if experience as a Data Engineer, ML Engineer, Software Engineer.
- Proficient in Python.
- Proficient in SQL
- Familiar with text search engines such as Elasticsearch.
- Experience with data discovery, data analysis, data scraping, and data annotation ideally in Natural Language Understanding.
- Experience with databases and data structuring/warehousing.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Collection, Cataloguing, and Storage of news data across a wide variety of event types.
- Curation and management of human labeler resources, including Amazon Sagemaker Ground Truth.
- Ensuring high levels of data quality for datasets.
- Working cross-functionally to define, refine, and expand our topics covered.
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Paid Time Off (FTO)
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $140,000.00 - $145,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At Jack Henry, we deliver technology solutions that are digitally transforming and empowering community banks and credit unions to provide enhanced and streamlined user experiences to their customers and members. Our best-in-class products are just the.
Travel Required: NoneRequisition Type: RegularGDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day. We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge we can't turn into.
Basic Qualifications :Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field; or equivalent is required plus a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience; or Master's degree plus a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience.Due to the nature of work performed.
The Opportunity:People Data Labs, Inc.com's BEST WORKPLACES in 2022 is looking for a Python Rockstar with strong Infrastructure as Code tools and AWS experience to join our Platform teams as a Site Reliability Engineer to join Our mission is to make.
The Oakleaf GroupThe Oakleaf Group is a mortgage and financial services consulting firm with expertise in risk management and financial modeling for the mortgage and banking industries. Our clients are banks and non-bank mortgage firms, government agencies,.
Master’s degree in the field of Data & Applied Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related quantitative field and 6+ years of experience in applied science fieldExperience applying theoretical models in an applied environment, solid fundamentals in.
Citizen Data seeks a highly organized and entrepreneurial Data Engineer to manage Citizen Data’s growing cloud database and infrastructure, aggregate and process big and disparate datasets, and optimize performance to ensure analytics are accurate and.
Title: Sr. Data EngineerDuration: 3 month C2HLocation: 100% RemoteSkills:5 or more years of experience in a Data Engineer roleBS/BA in Computer ScienceExperience developing cloud based pipelinesStrong experience with SparkExperience with Scala, and exposure.