FocusKPI is looking for a Data Scientist to work for our client.
Work Location: Remote
Duration: Contract position and potential for extension
- Perform hands-on coding to retrieve and analyze large datasets using Python and SQL
- Integrate disparate data sources and leverage state-of-the-art analytics best practices to deliver integrated actionable insights to partners and stakeholders
- Manage and streamline data extraction process with great attention to details
- Assess the potential usefulness, validity, and rigor of new data sources
- Work with cross-functional team to ensure that the quality of the data are of the highest standard
- Help with media mix models to connect the impact of marketing tactics and business short-term and long-term outcomes
- Master’s degree in statistics/mathematics, engineering, computer science, economics, or related field
- 3+ years of industry experience in data, analytics, data science role
- Proficient coding skills (SQL/Python/R)
- Deep knowledge on relational database capabilities
- Experience in integrating, structuring, and analyzing large amounts of data from diverse sources
- Strong project management skills and attend-to-detail documentation skills.
- Experience with big data technologies (Hive/Hadoop) and modern data visualization tools (Tableau, ThoughtSpot, Looker, etc)
- Strong written & verbal communication with the ability to communicate complex technical topics clearly to a range of audiences and to ‘tell a story’ that provides insight into the business
- You have a passion for working in a fast-paced agile environment.
- A collaborative mindset and sense of curiosity
- PhD degree in statistics/mathematics, engineering, computer science, economics, or related field
- Experience with predictive modeling algorithms and optimization techniques
- Experience applying statistics to business problems
- Experience with advertising, measurement, and/or digital marketing analytics
- Experience with advertising technology platforms Ad servers, DSPs, DMPs, etc.
FocusKPI Hiring Team
Founded in 2010, FocusKPI, Inc. (FocusKPI) is a data science and technology firm specializing in predictive analytics practice and methodologies. FocusKPI is a US company headquartered in Silicon Valley, California with an East Coast office in Boston, Massachusetts.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
DescriptionYour Role:Tenable is looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join our Vulnerability Intelligence Feeds research team. This position will focus on the design, development, and maintenance of our framework of web scrapers, data normalizers, content generat
Teramind is seeking a highly-experienced Data Scientist & ML Engineer. There is no minimum education required for this position, but candidates should have 5+ years of advanced experience working with big data and ML. Promising candidates will go through a rigorous interview
SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYSTJob descriptionSCMO2 Supply Chain Performance Improvement practice offers centuries of combined experience helping organizations analyze and improve their supply chains. From a long-term strategy determining where to place operating locations to identifying th
A career in our Deals Strategy practice, within Deals Transaction Services, will provide you the opportunity to help organisations realise the potential of mergers, acquisitions and divestitures and capital markets. In short, we help some of the world’s leading companies or
Remote - United States1+ exams passed Responsibilities:Execute pricing initiatives including initial state-by-state roll-out and rate changes for auto and renters products Support rate filings and engineering implementations Use statistical models to develop rating plans and reco
At Liberty Mutual, technology isn't just a part of our business, it's what drives us forward. We deliver our customers peace of mind every day by helping them protect what they value most. Our passion for placing the customer at the center of everything we do is driving a transfo
More jobs by this company
FocusKPI is looking for a Data Engineer to work for our client.Work Location: RemoteDuration: Contract-to-Hire positionOur client is looking for an experienced Data Engineer with hands-on experience in designing and developing data platforms. You will own the design, development,
FocusKPI, Inc. is looking for a Financial Operations Specialist to work for our client. This role is part of the Finance team within the client's organization. The team focuses broadly on the technology areas of AI, blockchain, fintech, health tech, infrastructure, and media tech
We're looking for a Data Engineer for our client, a startup company in Silicon Valley, with an amazing opportunity to design, develop, and deliver our data platform from the ground up.Work Location: RemoteDuration: Contract-to-hire positionResponsibilities:Design, develop and del
FocusKPI, Inc. is looking for a Looker Developer to work for our client.Work Location: RemoteResponsibilities:Looker ConfigurationAssess business needs and enable relevant Looker functionalityUnderstand data access at the Slack team level and set appropriate permissionsEnsure opt