LEVEL: Mid-Level Position
About us: WEConnect International, a member-led global non-profit, helps women-owned businesses access and succeed in global value chains. WEConnect International has, since 2009, provided business education, certification, and business connections to companies based outside the United Sates that are at least 51 percent owned, managed, and controlled by one or more women. WEConnect International corporate members represent over $1 trillion in annual purchasing power and are true pioneers in inclusive sourcing and global supplier development. www.WEConnectInternational.org
Core Values and Culture: As we continue to grow our impact, WEConnect International will attract and hold accountable members, partners, staff and stakeholders based on these core values, which help to define our culture, brand and operational strategies.
- Embrace Diversity and Inclusion to Unleash Potential
- Demonstrate Passion for Women's Economic Empowerment
- Make a Positive Difference in the World
- Deliver Stakeholder Value
- Exemplify Integrity in Everything We Do
- Pursue Teamwork with a Shared Vision and Purpose
- Embrace Openness, Trust and Candid Communication
WEConnect International has been growing steadily and is now seeking to accelerate growth dramatically. Therefore, the position requires that the individual is mission-focused, strategic, collaborative, self-motivated, adaptable, organized, and a demonstrated leader.
The position requires a host of activities to transform raw data into valuable business insights looking at historical and current data from various internal and external sources and then examining and validating the accuracy of the data to ensure that it produces meaningful information.
Along with desktop research and collecting data this role will use mathematical, statistical and analytical models to find patterns that may reveal opportunities and will then prepare communications, such as reports and presentations, to provide insights on what the data reveals to facilitate decision-making.
- Design methods and strategies to capture, store and manage data and information.
- Use desktop research to understand concepts, implement literature reviews create literature mappings for research reports.
- Interpret data, demonstrate learnings, and explain its value to internal and external stakeholders through charts, infographics, written reports and presentations.
- Identify and implement analytics tools.
- Work closely with technology vendors, internal and external teams, funders, partners, and other stakeholders.
- Ensure the effective management, protection, and governance of data and organizational intellectual property.
- Strong desktop research, mathematics and statistics skills to identify and work with the data and develop models.
- Ability to recognize patterns to find useful information in the data that’s sometimes unstructured.
- Research, fact-checking and validation skills to ensure valid data sources and verify accuracy.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills to find value and understand what’s in the research and data.
- Communication, presentation and writing skills to present findings derived from the data.
- Focus and organization to work on multiple tasks and projects.
- Interpersonal skills to build relationships with teams from other departments and clients.
- Knowledge of concepts regarding Women’s Economic Empowerment, gender-inclusive sourcing, and/or procurement and the ability to understand customer behavior and market trends relevant in these areas.
- Technology skills to work with various research, data analytics, modeling and predictive tools, as well as business productivity software.
- Forecasting to determine future trends, often presented in charts, infographics and other visual aids.
- Problem-solving to address the challenges of research and data collection and analysis, as well as help guide decision-makers toward solutions that resolve issues revealed in the data.
Solid educational background – undergraduate degree in business related field required, Master’s Degree or similar advanced degree highly desired.
More than 5 years of working experience in research with extensive knowledge of research best practices, report writing, and analyst tools such as (but not limited to): Python, R, Tableau, Apache or similar tools.
WEConnect International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
DescriptionYour Role:Tenable is looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join our Vulnerability Intelligence Feeds research team. This position will focus on the design, development, and maintenance of our framework of web scrapers, data normalizers, content generat
Overview:This is an operations role largely responsible for providing technical expertise around TierPoint’s private cloud platforms to both internal and external organizations in a managed services capacity. Primary responsibilities of this role would include tracking and
Senior Data Scientist - Germany | RemoteYour roleYou develop machine learning models in a team of highly qualified statisticians, mathematicians and computer scientistsYou concretize and operationalize the models together with other departmentsYou also develop interfaces to other
Image Scientist (Mid)Remote Full-Time PositionPosition Description:SJ is looking for an Image Specialist with a working understanding and practical application of modeling components of the image path to include sensor, detector, atmospheric, and material properties. Imaging syst
Center Information: The Quantitative Biomedical Research Center (QBRC) is a well-established research center at UT Southwestern Medical Center (UTSW). It aims to foster collaborations involving quantitative methods and technologies in any aspect of biomedical research, particular
REMOTE, US /RESEARCH HQ – PATIENT ENROLLMENT /FULL-TIME EMPLOYMENTWe are SO glad you are reading this! But, before we go any further in this conversation, we have deal-breakers. You must meet all of the following criteria before applying:You MUST have a minimum of 3 years o