As a leader in the Information Technology team you will be on the front line to make sure Drata can be successful in meeting its goals. You will keep Drata on the cutting edge of technology so our teams can operate efficiently. You will be encouraged to blog, speak, and join events to talk about the work you are doing and how other companies can follow our lead. Beyond standard IT work we will ask that you focus on automation as much as possible to make our employee experience the best we absolutely can. You will also be using Drata’s security and compliance automation platform to ensure we are meeting our security/compliance controls for IT systems.
What you will do
- Create a world class onboarding experience for new employees, we want the WOW factor when someone joins
- Ensure employees have the best technology solutions for their work and ensure those solutions are managed appropriately
- Automate our access management so when someone joins or changes their role they get access to all their needed assets
- New Platform, who dis? We need you to ensure our IAM is solid so people only have access to what they need to
- Do you like fast internet? So do we and we want you to come make sure our future offices have the best internet experience possible
- At Drata we love talking with each other so please make sure we can collaborate effectively with each other and our customers
- You like reading about the latest technology and trying it out? Come get paid for it!
Who you are
- Like Apple products? So do we! We are a heavy Mac shop. We need you to have deep technical knowledge of MacOS
- Thou shall not pass! Be our gatekeeper around IAM and have experience with SSO/SAML solutions like Okta and Ping
- Do you want to be an Admiral (we can provide a hat) and manage our fleet of machines? We need you to have experience with MDM software like JAMF, Kandji and Fleetsmith.
- RFC shouldn't be just a three letter acronym to you. We need someone who understands technology basics like networking, dns, firewalls, etc.
- We live in the cloud so come walk with us (yes, we are Keanu fans, we even have an employee named Keanu!), so we need you to have AWS or GCP experience
- Watson is that you? We need you to be able to do in-depth troubleshooting to problem solve
- We are people who are curious and love to learn new things, we want you to have that desire as well
- Be Awesome! You are going to need to work well with your peers because they are often coming to you with problems while frustrated, be kind and clearly communicate to them to make things all better
Do you have a special set of skills?
- Want to code? We want you here to give our engineering team a run for their money (Python)
Drata is on a mission to help build trust across the internet.
Drata is a security and compliance automation platform that continuously monitors and collects evidence of a company's security controls, while streamlining compliance workflows end-to-end to ensure audit readiness.
We all recognize the importance of earning and keeping the trust of our customers. A clean SOC 2 report proves to our customers that we do the things we say we do when it comes to protecting their data. We all want to provide our customers with that verified proof, but as SaaS veterans ourselves, we've felt firsthand how burdensome achieving and maintaining a strong security and compliance posture can be at a fast-growing company.
Our team of SaaS, security, compliance, and audit experts have built a better way - with automation!
Benefits & Perks
- Health & Wellness: 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision.
- Learning & Development: $500 annually towards personal development opportunities.
- Unlimited PTO: Unlimited vacation policy for strong, fully charged batteries.
- Work Remotely: Flexible hours and work from home (especially these days!)
- 401K: Reach your financial goals while reducing your taxes
- HSA, FSA, & DCFSA
- Pre-tax savings plans for healthcare and dependent care
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
DescriptionYour Role:Tenable is looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join our Vulnerability Intelligence Feeds research team. This position will focus on the design, development, and maintenance of our framework of web scrapers, data normalizers, content generat
Overview:This is an operations role largely responsible for providing technical expertise around TierPoint’s private cloud platforms to both internal and external organizations in a managed services capacity. Primary responsibilities of this role would include tracking and
Senior Data Scientist - Germany | RemoteYour roleYou develop machine learning models in a team of highly qualified statisticians, mathematicians and computer scientistsYou concretize and operationalize the models together with other departmentsYou also develop interfaces to other
Image Scientist (Mid)Remote Full-Time PositionPosition Description:SJ is looking for an Image Specialist with a working understanding and practical application of modeling components of the image path to include sensor, detector, atmospheric, and material properties. Imaging syst
Center Information: The Quantitative Biomedical Research Center (QBRC) is a well-established research center at UT Southwestern Medical Center (UTSW). It aims to foster collaborations involving quantitative methods and technologies in any aspect of biomedical research, particular
REMOTE, US /RESEARCH HQ – PATIENT ENROLLMENT /FULL-TIME EMPLOYMENTWe are SO glad you are reading this! But, before we go any further in this conversation, we have deal-breakers. You must meet all of the following criteria before applying:You MUST have a minimum of 3 years o
More jobs by this company
Drata is looking for a Senior Product Designer. This person will be a key member of the growing design team of one of the fastest growing, B2B SaaS startups that’s already achieved unicorn status. We’re looking for someone who identifies as a ‘doer’ and is