We are seeking a Junior Data Analyst to be responsible for accurate data collection, data processing, and analysis. The right person for the job will be passionate about data and have the ability to harness predictive analytics and big data to enlighten mission-critical decisions. Candidate should have a knack for seeing solutions in sprawling data sets and has the business mindset to support our clients. The candidate will work closely with clients to support and implement high-quality, data-driven solutions. The candidate will use advanced data modeling and analytical techniques to interpret key findings from various data sets and leverage these insights to support decision making, development, and deployment. The candidate should have a solid foundation in economic statistics, computer science, and applications, modeling, analytics, and math.
- Providing actionable insights for customers
- Work collaboratively with coworkers and your team
- Compile reports, surveys, charts, or graphs that describe and interpret data tested, trend analysis and relate it to actionable customer improvements.
- Analyze quantitative research data (including data cleaning, cross-tabulations, and advanced analytics).
- Updating OHPI Databases and Dashboards as needed.
- Collaborate on survey design and ensure the functionality of programmed surveys.
- Create a graphical presentation of market research / public opinion results and data.
- Ensure the quality of all deliverables.
- Undergrad (Required) in economics, statistics, quantitative, computer science, engineering, operations research or related fields
- 1-2 years of experience with market research
- Ability to translate complex data into actionable insights for a non-technical audience
- Proficiency in Python or R, with an emphasis on data manipulation and visualization
- Knowledge in statistics (e.g., regressions)
- Strong proficiency in excel and other Office 365 tools
- Strong proficiency in Tableau
- Experience in querying and manipulating data sets using SQL and database management
- Demonstrated enthusiasm and capacity to learn new technologies quickly
- Willing to work part-time on-site here at the OH Headquarters located in Phoenix, AZ, preferred
OH Predictive Insights is a nonpartisan Phoenix-based market research, predictive analytics, and public opinion polling firm. Providing accurate public opinion surveys, focus groups, corporate culture research, advanced targeted marking, and more. OHPI is a nationally recognized in both local and national news outlets.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $38,000.00 - $46,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Required)
- SQL: 2 years (Preferred)
- Tableau: 2 years (Preferred)
- Python or R: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
DescriptionYour Role:Tenable is looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join our Vulnerability Intelligence Feeds research team. This position will focus on the design, development, and maintenance of our framework of web scrapers, data normalizers, content generat
Teramind is seeking a highly-experienced Data Scientist & ML Engineer. There is no minimum education required for this position, but candidates should have 5+ years of advanced experience working with big data and ML. Promising candidates will go through a rigorous interview
SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYSTJob descriptionSCMO2 Supply Chain Performance Improvement practice offers centuries of combined experience helping organizations analyze and improve their supply chains. From a long-term strategy determining where to place operating locations to identifying th
A career in our Deals Strategy practice, within Deals Transaction Services, will provide you the opportunity to help organisations realise the potential of mergers, acquisitions and divestitures and capital markets. In short, we help some of the world’s leading companies or
Remote - United States1+ exams passed Responsibilities:Execute pricing initiatives including initial state-by-state roll-out and rate changes for auto and renters products Support rate filings and engineering implementations Use statistical models to develop rating plans and reco
At Liberty Mutual, technology isn't just a part of our business, it's what drives us forward. We deliver our customers peace of mind every day by helping them protect what they value most. Our passion for placing the customer at the center of everything we do is driving a transfo