We are hiring for Senior Data Analyst / Pricing Analyst candidate for Remote location. Please review the below job description and share your updated resume, if you are available and interested in a fulltime/Direct hire role with our company Fareportal ( ).
Kindly find the job specification below and let me know if you would be interested.
Position Title: Senior Data Analyst / Pricing Analyst
Position Type: Full Time
- 4+ years of work experience doing quantitative analysis to tackle business problems
- A Bachelor's degree in at least one science, technology, engineering or mathematics field
- Possessing strong analytical skills, including the ability to break down business scenarios into constituent parameters
- Experience with Machine learning and Predictive Analytics Models in R/Python
- Excellent communicator to tell stories with data
- Understanding of statistics and hypothesis testing (ex. Confidence Interval, Regressions, Time Series, Clustering, Factor Analysis)
- Experience applying visualization tools such as building Tableau reports
- Curiosity and passion for making an impact along with strong attention to detail
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, data visualization with a goal of improving customer experience and ROI with a religious focus on impactful analytics, steward product team to drive insights
- Own end to end test excellence in evaluating AB test and improve learning; Proactively see opportunities and recommend on new feature for test and learn; evaluating and applying alternative methods to supplement randomized testing
- Own metrics framework development for Air And Non Air Pricing product, build accurate and easy to consume dashboards/reports to key metrics, collaborate with product team in goal setting, product performance review and strategy planning.
- Take initiative to identify current and potential problems and recommend the best solution given the trade-offs.
- Enhance and automate Yield Management process in collaboration with tech team
- Create an integrated pricing tool that can improve customer experience and increase high RPT bookings based on dynamic changes in pricing on real time basis.
- Own Pricing Analytics for multiple portals and pricing as a product.
- Others as required
- People are at the core of Fareportal.
- We are one of the fastest growing travel technology companies in the world; our portfolio of travel brands, including flagship product CheapOair, receive over 100 million visitors annually.
- We are seeking a customer-centric, data-driven and results oriented Senior Product Pricing Analyst.
- The primary focus is to analyze day to day business, understand customer behavior, look for opportunities to increase conversion and maximize revenue along with competitiveness.
- The Incumbent will define and execute a roadmap based on business vision, market trends, customer feedback, and data science and business analytics.
- The right person will possess strong analytical skills and expertise of translating customer data to actionable insights.
- Previous experience in the travel industry with revenue management is a big plus, experience creating enterprise-level highly scalable platforms is key.
- The role is a challenging yet exciting opportunity to create a highly scalable platform to help millions of customers to book their perfect travel.
Ankit Bhardwaj | SME HR - Talent
- provided by Dice
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
DescriptionYour Role:Tenable is looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join our Vulnerability Intelligence Feeds research team. This position will focus on the design, development, and maintenance of our framework of web scrapers, data normalizers, content generat
Overview:This is an operations role largely responsible for providing technical expertise around TierPoint’s private cloud platforms to both internal and external organizations in a managed services capacity. Primary responsibilities of this role would include tracking and
Senior Data Scientist - Germany | RemoteYour roleYou develop machine learning models in a team of highly qualified statisticians, mathematicians and computer scientistsYou concretize and operationalize the models together with other departmentsYou also develop interfaces to other
Image Scientist (Mid)Remote Full-Time PositionPosition Description:SJ is looking for an Image Specialist with a working understanding and practical application of modeling components of the image path to include sensor, detector, atmospheric, and material properties. Imaging syst
Center Information: The Quantitative Biomedical Research Center (QBRC) is a well-established research center at UT Southwestern Medical Center (UTSW). It aims to foster collaborations involving quantitative methods and technologies in any aspect of biomedical research, particular
REMOTE, US /RESEARCH HQ – PATIENT ENROLLMENT /FULL-TIME EMPLOYMENTWe are SO glad you are reading this! But, before we go any further in this conversation, we have deal-breakers. You must meet all of the following criteria before applying:You MUST have a minimum of 3 years o