The right candidate will possess a strong technical background with experience working on or leading an IT help desk environment. You must be comfortable working autonomously in a virtual plus environment, delivering a high level of customer care, and knowing when to escalate issues as needed. Sound judgment, the ability to multitask, and a desire to learn and grow your expertise in administering hybrid work technologies are essential to succeed in this role.
What you'll do here:
- Act as the first point of contact for employees experiencing technical issues requiring IT support.
- Lead, manage, and implement a robust IT ticketing system that is scalable and allows for historical documentation to easily reference.
- Assist with onboarding and offboarding employees and recommend ways to improve the process through technologies like automation.
- Be open and willing to learn new technologies, especially the management of SaaS platforms, to support the greater company as a whole.
- Assist with routine IT maintenance and management to ensure our core systems and end-points are secure, up to date, and within company compliance.
- Work with our extended team to understand their pain points and how we can turn business requirements into IT solutions.
What you'll bring to the table:
- 2-3 years experience working on or managing an IT help desk environment with a strong focus on communication, customer service, and TTR.
- 2-3 years experience working at an advanced level with Windows and macOS devices, such as analyzing logs, using modern imaging practices like Apple DEP, and managing devices using MDMs.
- 1+ years experience of writing technical documentation for non-technical users and understanding the importance of doing so.
- Familiarity with Identity Management solutions such as Okta or JumpCloud, the role they play in an organization, and the importance of having them.
- Working knowledge of networking concepts, protocols, and devices (e.g. TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, routers, switches, and access points).
- The ability to find areas of improvement, develop a strategy for implementation, and minimize end-user interaction when and where appropriate.
You'll be great if you have:
- Experience managing or working with any of the following technologies and services: Google Workspace, Slack, Zoom, Okta, JumpCloud, Jamf, Sophos, AWS, and Azure.
- Scripting and programming experience in languages such as Python or Bash.
- A passion or hobby for technology in general (e.g. building your own PCs, geeking out over the latest hardware reveals, or tinkering with old hardware).
If you are a Colorado resident, please email us at HR@lovepopcards.com to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include "IT Administrator" in the subject line of the email.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
DescriptionYour Role:Tenable is looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join our Vulnerability Intelligence Feeds research team. This position will focus on the design, development, and maintenance of our framework of web scrapers, data normalizers, content generat
Overview:This is an operations role largely responsible for providing technical expertise around TierPoint’s private cloud platforms to both internal and external organizations in a managed services capacity. Primary responsibilities of this role would include tracking and
Senior Data Scientist - Germany | RemoteYour roleYou develop machine learning models in a team of highly qualified statisticians, mathematicians and computer scientistsYou concretize and operationalize the models together with other departmentsYou also develop interfaces to other
Image Scientist (Mid)Remote Full-Time PositionPosition Description:SJ is looking for an Image Specialist with a working understanding and practical application of modeling components of the image path to include sensor, detector, atmospheric, and material properties. Imaging syst
Center Information: The Quantitative Biomedical Research Center (QBRC) is a well-established research center at UT Southwestern Medical Center (UTSW). It aims to foster collaborations involving quantitative methods and technologies in any aspect of biomedical research, particular
REMOTE, US /RESEARCH HQ – PATIENT ENROLLMENT /FULL-TIME EMPLOYMENTWe are SO glad you are reading this! But, before we go any further in this conversation, we have deal-breakers. You must meet all of the following criteria before applying:You MUST have a minimum of 3 years o