Remote Full-Time Position
SJ is looking for an Image Specialist with a working understanding and practical application of modeling components of the image path to include sensor, detector, atmospheric, and material properties. Imaging systems could include panchromatic (pan), RADAR, LIDAR, OPIR, hyperspectral (HSI) and/or multispectral (MSI) on board space or airborne platforms. Familiarity with current GEOINT systems, products and development, as well as the exploitation software packages will be necessary to develop test and verification methodologies.
It's an exciting time at SJ Technologies. We are growing rapidly - and we were voted one of Inc. Magazine's Best Workplaces for 2021. Enjoy a generous benefits package that includes an employee retirement plan with employer match, 11 paid holidays, PTO, dental, vision, life insurance and more.
- Bachelor or advanced degree in Image Science, Optics, Engineering, or Applied Physics
- 5-10 years of experience working with electrical-optical, RADAR, LIDAR, hyperspectral and/or multispectral imaging platforms
- Image processing and digital signal processing experience
- Image chain analysis to include atmospheric modeling, signal quality and noise, optics, detector calibration, and image processing of pixel data
- Applied knowledge of sensor imaging systems, products, and exploitation processes
- Understanding of data processing and statistics
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with emphasis on briefing to obtain decisions and solve technical issues and test plans/reports writing
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a dynamic work environment
- Track record of delivering results
- Knowledge of National System for Geospatial-Intelligence (NSG) tasking, collection, processing, exploitation and dissemination (TCPED) image chain
- Understanding and application of image quality standards (e.g. NIIRS), scales, metrics and image quality equations.
- Experience working in a DoD or IC operational environment
- Experience developing engineering code (C, Python, Matlab, IDL) to solve hard problems and create processes for repeatable results.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
DescriptionYour Role:Tenable is looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join our Vulnerability Intelligence Feeds research team. This position will focus on the design, development, and maintenance of our framework of web scrapers, data normalizers, content generat
Overview:This is an operations role largely responsible for providing technical expertise around TierPoint’s private cloud platforms to both internal and external organizations in a managed services capacity. Primary responsibilities of this role would include tracking and
Senior Data Scientist - Germany | RemoteYour roleYou develop machine learning models in a team of highly qualified statisticians, mathematicians and computer scientistsYou concretize and operationalize the models together with other departmentsYou also develop interfaces to other
Center Information: The Quantitative Biomedical Research Center (QBRC) is a well-established research center at UT Southwestern Medical Center (UTSW). It aims to foster collaborations involving quantitative methods and technologies in any aspect of biomedical research, particular
REMOTE, US /RESEARCH HQ – PATIENT ENROLLMENT /FULL-TIME EMPLOYMENTWe are SO glad you are reading this! But, before we go any further in this conversation, we have deal-breakers. You must meet all of the following criteria before applying:You MUST have a minimum of 3 years o
Lovepop is on a mission to create one billion magical moments and be the best place in the world for hungry, creative problem-solvers. We were first introduced to America on Shark Tank in December 2015 and we have been on a rocket ship ride ever since. Our team is seeking an IT A