- Support our team of research scientists and research engineers in carrying out large-scale advanced deep learning research
- Train on a dedicated high-performance compute cluster specialized for deep learning research
- Conduct analytical experiments to evaluate and benchmark cutting-edge computer vision algorithms that will power our products
- Continue to broaden your knowledge of deep learning research via active participation in our model development and research publication process
Who we are:
- Work closely with researchers to develop, train, and validate the accuracies of deep learning models
- Collaborate with the research team to build critical tools and infrastructure to optimize our model development lifecycle
- Manage, document, analyze, and present experiment results to the research team
- Support research in applying best software practices in code design and code review
- BS with 3-4 years of software/data engineering experience or MS with 1-2 years of software/data engineering experience
- Familiarity with deep learning and convolutional networks, e.g. online coursework and deep learning projects
- Fluency with Python
- Strong coding practices and an eye for code quality
Nice to Haves
- Experience with matplotlib and pandas
- Hands-on experience applying deep learning models, including training, debugging, and hyper-parameter searching
- Participated in online ML competitions, e.g. Kaggle
- Imagination, ambition, and curiosity
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Please do not apply for this role if you are not physically located in Europe, Africa or the Middle East (UTC-1 to UTC+3). While this is a remote position, we can not consider candidates that are not based in these regions. You can find a detailed explanation.
Travel Required: NonePublic Trust: NoneRequisition Type: RegularWe are GDIT. We take pride in providing our clients with the data they need to make important decisions that impact the world around us.You make GDIT your place by delivering insights to.
Stride Services is an accounting services firm that supports 100+ clients across the United States. Our clients are generally entrepreneurs of small to mid-sized service delivery companies. Our company is 100% remote. We are looking for a full-time Data.
REMOTE - USENGINEERINGJR4387FULL TIMEBUILDING THE POSSIBILITIES.We’re growing rapidly. As a Senior Site Reliability Engineer, you will help us continue running our applications smoothly as our business scales. DraftKings solves some of the most interesting.
Center Information: The Quantitative Biomedical Research Center (QBRC) is a well-established research center at UT Southwestern Medical Center (UTSW). It aims to foster collaborations involving quantitative methods and technologies in any aspect of biomedical.
POSITION SUMMARYAs the Data Scientist, you will work with a cross functional team to provide data analytic support for Viridity's Battery Storage as a Service (BSaaS) platform. The Data Scientist will use modeling and optimization techniques to develop.
Description:Herbert, Rowland & Grubic, Inc. (HRG) is an employee-owned, nationally ranked design firm providing civil engineering, surveying, and environmental services to the private and public sectors.We are actively seeking a GIS Solutions Specialist.
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Remote Python Software Engineer for an opportunity with a fast-growing organization based on the east coast. The Remote Python Software Engineer will participate in new feature developments and contribute to ongoing.
Piper Companies is seeking a Python Automation Developer for our specialty DNS mitigation and network security architecture client. In this Python Automation Developer position you would be responsible for leading the development of automated networks,.