EDETEK provides comprehensive business and technical solutions to advance the science of medicine and improve the quality of life of people around the world. We utilize our clinical platform CONFORM™, to fulfill our customers’ data engineering and business analytics needs. Our comprehensive metadata driven solutions, coupled with our extensive experience, knowledge and capabilities allow us to offer unparalleled advantages in data quality, time to completion, and cost efficiency. EDETEK is culturally diverse company that is revolutionizing the way Life Sciences uses data.
CONFORM™ is a cloud-based SaaS platform that covers end-to-end clinical R&D processes. It is the largest and functionally most comprehensive clinical system that has ever been developed. CONFORM™ has already been used in nearly 2,000 clinical trials by companies of all sizes and geographies since it entered the market in 2016.
We are looking for highly motivated and experienced clinical data science visionaries that have a passion for development of innovative industry leading processes and systems that utilize modern AI/ML algorithms to improve and further differentiate our products.
Senior Director of Advanced Analytics will be responsible for research and development of advanced AI patterns, algorithms and models targeting scientific and business decisions during clinical trial conduct. He/she will produce conceptual design as well as business, regulatory and technical requirements definitions to be integrated into one or many CONFORM™ applications. Project management and coordination activities will include interactions with the senior leadership team, architecture, software engineering, business analysis and quality departments of the product development division
This position may have direct reports – Product Specialists, analysts and engineers depending on product’s stage, scope, and complexity.
Senior Director of Advanced Analytics must be able to function effectively and daily in a mixed environment of activities that range from low level development hands off tasks to high-level visionary discussions as well as senior level presentations internally and externally.
The candidate must possess strong knowledge of clinical patient and operational information flows. He/she must be skilled in industry-popular systems used in clinical trials. An ideal candidate should have a vision for improvements of existing processes and innovative capabilities of future clinical applications such as advanced analysis of structured and unstructured data, optimization of clinical protocols based on historical data, ML-based data learning algorithms to detect scientific or operational data issues, prediction of safety and efficacy outcome in clinical trials, etc.
Senior Director of Advanced Analytics will be the ultimate expert and innovator in application of AI/ML components across various EDETEK CONFORM products. He/she will provide business and technological ideas based on market needs, make recommendations for product’s road map to improve commercial growth, usability, performance, and level of services.
This position reports to the Vice President of Product Strategy and Innovation.
This role requires an individual who is dynamic, results-driven with a background in AI systems engineering, automations, NLP algorithms and machine learning
- Lead and inspire advanced analytics team including laying out strategic vision for the team, recruiting, mentoring, and developing people, building capabilities in data assets, models, operational processes, and technology, deepening team expertise in AI and ML.
- Identify and evaluate emerging technologies and technology vendors to accelerate product development.
- Collaborate with data and business analysts, architects, internal subject matter experts, product engineering to develop functional requirements for new applications
- Assess complexity, cost and timing of new solutions from business and technology perspectives
- Manage people on a matrix basis and directly as required
- Guide analysts to develop and document process and information flows
- Participate in RFP/RFI writing and bid defenses as a product expert
- Prepare materials and participate in industry forums and conferences
- Participate or assist in solution implementation, if required
Experience and Skills Requirements
- Visionary business application mindset with great attention to detail
- Demonstrated high quality organizational and leadership skills
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in pharmaceutical clinical data science applications
- Knowledge of Artificial Intelligence (AI) disciplines such as Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Text Analytics and associated development lifecycles
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to methodically solve business and technical problems using innovative approaches
- Hands on experience in Life Sciences project and/or product management role
- 5+ years of experience in developed of advanced AI/ML models and algorithms
- Strong knowledge of CR&D data models and common data standards
- Demonstrated experience in multiple clinical processes and applications (i.e. data collection, trial conduct, management and operations, clinical data review, data standardization, data transformation, data warehousing, operational analytics)
- Understanding of quality and information privacy requirements applicable to clinical systems
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities, including presentations to customers and industry, writing of scientific articles, position and white papers, etc.
- Hands on experience as a statistician working with healthcare or clinical research data
- Hands on experience with applicable computer languages such as Python, SAS, R
- Familiarity with Cloud Computing, practical experience is a plus
- Knowledge of GxP, 21 CFR Part 11 and HIPAA requirements
- Understanding of software product development and SDLC
- Ability to work remotely and to travel to business locations when required.
- Availability in early and late hours to participate in scheduled global online meetings
- Cross-functional and client interactions
- USA Residents or Citizens only
MS/PhD in statistics, biostatistics, data science, computer science, mathematics, life sciences or relevant field
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Please do not apply for this role if you are not physically located in Europe, Africa or the Middle East (UTC-1 to UTC+3). While this is a remote position, we can not consider candidates that are not based in these regions. You can find a detailed explanation.
Travel Required: NonePublic Trust: NoneRequisition Type: RegularWe are GDIT. We take pride in providing our clients with the data they need to make important decisions that impact the world around us.You make GDIT your place by delivering insights to.
Stride Services is an accounting services firm that supports 100+ clients across the United States. Our clients are generally entrepreneurs of small to mid-sized service delivery companies. Our company is 100% remote. We are looking for a full-time Data.
REMOTE - USENGINEERINGJR4387FULL TIMEBUILDING THE POSSIBILITIES.We’re growing rapidly. As a Senior Site Reliability Engineer, you will help us continue running our applications smoothly as our business scales. DraftKings solves some of the most interesting.
Center Information: The Quantitative Biomedical Research Center (QBRC) is a well-established research center at UT Southwestern Medical Center (UTSW). It aims to foster collaborations involving quantitative methods and technologies in any aspect of biomedical.
POSITION SUMMARYAs the Data Scientist, you will work with a cross functional team to provide data analytic support for Viridity's Battery Storage as a Service (BSaaS) platform. The Data Scientist will use modeling and optimization techniques to develop.
Description:Herbert, Rowland & Grubic, Inc. (HRG) is an employee-owned, nationally ranked design firm providing civil engineering, surveying, and environmental services to the private and public sectors.We are actively seeking a GIS Solutions Specialist.
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Remote Python Software Engineer for an opportunity with a fast-growing organization based on the east coast. The Remote Python Software Engineer will participate in new feature developments and contribute to ongoing.
Piper Companies is seeking a Python Automation Developer for our specialty DNS mitigation and network security architecture client. In this Python Automation Developer position you would be responsible for leading the development of automated networks,.