Data Engineer / Teradata Subject Matter Expert
US Citizen Only
- Provide Teradata administration
- Design and develop data integration/ engineering workflows on big data technologies and platforms (Spark, Hive).
- Support general ETL activities including building end-to-end ETL processes for a variety of structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data sources using tools such as Informatica, Databricks, and others.
- Use Apache Spark and Python to ingest data into a Cloudera/Impala data lake.
- Strong experience in Teradata administration with advanced skills is required.
- US citizenship is required.
- Strong experience with Apache Spark to ingest data into a data lake is preferred.
- Experience with Spark and Informatica including development in Apache Sedona and/or GIS processing (GeoSpark, Teradata, etc.) is preferred.
- Strong background in SQL, Python, Linux, and ETL best practices is preferred.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $57,999.00 - $925,628.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Are you a U.S. Citizen?
- What is the salary you are looking for?
- Teradata: 5 years (Preferred)
- Apache Spark: 5 years (Preferred)
- Data warehouse: 5 years (Preferred)
- Python: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Please do not apply for this role if you are not physically located in Europe, Africa or the Middle East (UTC-1 to UTC+3). While this is a remote position, we can not consider candidates that are not based in these regions. You can find a detailed explanation.
Travel Required: NonePublic Trust: NoneRequisition Type: RegularWe are GDIT. We take pride in providing our clients with the data they need to make important decisions that impact the world around us.You make GDIT your place by delivering insights to.
Stride Services is an accounting services firm that supports 100+ clients across the United States. Our clients are generally entrepreneurs of small to mid-sized service delivery companies. Our company is 100% remote. We are looking for a full-time Data.
REMOTE - USENGINEERINGJR4387FULL TIMEBUILDING THE POSSIBILITIES.We’re growing rapidly. As a Senior Site Reliability Engineer, you will help us continue running our applications smoothly as our business scales. DraftKings solves some of the most interesting.
WEX Inc. is in the process of expanding its payment processing business globally and modernizing our global operations, processes and tools. You will be a key member of the Data Products team and will primarily be responsible for building data transformations.
As a Data Science Manager at Meta, you will help shape the future of the experiences we build for billions of people and hundreds of millions of businesses, creators, and partners around the world.You will apply your people leadership, project management,.
Come join a diverse and collaborative team of researchers who work directly with product designers and engineers to make the best social platform for Meta's billion users. Our UX Research team is designing for the global diversity of human needs, which.
Level: Mid-LevelReports To: Director of Loss ForecastingTravel Required: Travel Not RequiredVISA Support: No VISA Sponsorships SupportedWill this hire need to report to a specific location? No, you can work from anywhere.Must-Haves:Bachelor's degree.
We seek a self-starting and curious individual to join our team. The Metrics SDE position is unique and exciting in the breadth of the technical challenges and at the rapid pace at which those challenges may arise and evolve. The prospective SDE must.
More jobs by this company
Deep knowledge of user-centered design processes and methodologyExperience on Interaction Design, interaction modeling, mental modeling, identifying user scenarios, and creating user flows, low- and high-fidelity designsAdvanced wireframing and/or prototyping/visual.