As a Front-End Engineer at Blackstone, you will develop and manage innovative technologies that are changing the Alternative Asset Management industry. You will work with other front-end specialists across the firm to deliver a unified best-in-class UI experience that delights users. You will also be working alongside more than 100 technologists of all disciplines to design, build, deploy, test, and support custom applications. You will be expected to take ownership of projects and identify business design gaps with the business analysts. You will tackle a variety of problems ranging from enforcing design consistency to optimizing web page performance. You will devise elegant solutions to Blackstone's challenges, and put your own best ideas to work in an entrepreneurial environment inside one of the world's most successful companies. Success as a Front-End Engineer on our team means delivering business value, great code, and shape Client technology direction for the long term.
- Use modern software development methodologies and tools like Jira to manage and deliver projects
- Create highly modular, compose-able units of code in all areas of front-end using TypeScript
- Continuously optimize and improve front-end builds using Webpack, npm, and other tools
- Contribute to core UI libraries that make up the foundation of front-end and used across the firm
- Iterate through responsive designs and bring them to life with organized SCSS
- Automate deployments and configure CICD pipelines using TeamCity, and Jenkins
- Write technical design documents and conduct code reviews to enhance code quality
- Promote, implement, and evolve development best practices
- Have a desire to be a part of and help grow a great team and organization
- Possess a deep understanding of HTML Living Standard, browser APIs and accessibility
- Have knowledge of the latest versions of Angular/React (hook, context, refs), Redux (or Mobx, Flux), and react router
- Experience with CSS (flexbox, grids), SCSS, and modular CSS.
- Experience with functional programming paradigms and composition patterns to create complex structures
- Have a desire to teach, coach, mentor, and learn from others
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $80.00 - $100.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Front-end development: 8 years (Preferred)
- Angular: 5 years (Preferred)
- TypeScript: 5 years (Preferred)
- React: 5 years (Preferred)
- Redux: 4 years (Preferred)
- DevOps/Jenkins: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
UX EngineerPosition DescriptionMOMA Title: UX Engineer IIRTO Schedule: N/ALocations open to: RemoteProject Overview:Web-focused frontend engineer / prototyper with a great eye for design details who knows how to write clean, clear, and efficient code.
A career in Products and Technology is an opportunity to bring PwC's strategy to life by driving products and technology into everything we deliver. Our clients expect us to bring the right people and the right technology to solve their biggest problems;.
Senior Front End Developer Job DescriptionAs you consider VGM your future career home we want to highlight that employees will be well compensated as owners of the company [yes, we are 100% employee owned] and have opportunities for growth within VGM.