Digital Scientists, based out of metro Atlanta, is seeking a React Developer to work in office or remote with our team of developers within the US. This position offers full time direct employment with a generous package of employment benefits, highly competitive salary, and flexible work hours within the US time zones.
You'll be part of a collaborative product development process - working together with our design, development and product management teams to build awesome mobile and desktop apps.
We are looking for a developer who is willing to work closely with others as well as learn cutting edge tools and deliver projects. We help a variety of client companies build responsive mobile products and businesses.
At Digital Scientists, we value curiosity, humility, trust & discipline. We solve problems in a collaborative environment with daily stand ups and pair programming, while also balancing time to work independently. Digital Scientists is a growing firm, looking to add developers to our team who want to work with a variety of clients to build awesome products.
- Maintain high standards of code quality and thoughtful application design
- Ensure the best possible performance and quality of large scale web applications
- Collaborate across time zones remotely via Slack, GitHub comments, documents, and frequent video conferences where required
- Some direct client communication
- 3+ years of development experience
- Experience building web apps with React
- Experience with UI Kits
- Experience with Git
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Enjoys developing great user experiences in collaboration with a research-driven design team
Nice to Have
- Experience with TailwindCSS, TailwindUI
- Experience with unit/integration testing, e2e testing
- Experience with build pipelines and continuous delivery
- Experience with AWS, GCP, and/or Azure
- Full stack experience
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Open and collaborative work environment
- Work with the latest and greatest open-source tools105
- Opportunities for professional development
- Flexible work schedule
- 15+ Days Paid Time Off plus 10 Paid Holidays
- Group health plan (100% of Employee premium paid by Company)
- 401K Savings plan (with generous employer matching)
- Position: Regular full time employee
- Reports To: Director of Engineering
WORK REMOTELY within the United States, and be available to attend occasional meetings in our Alpharetta, GA office.
Unable to sponsor applicants for work visas.
About Digital Scientists LLC
Atlanta based software innovation lab with an integrated team of innovative designers, developers and strategists who enjoy working together to create digital products that solve clients’ problems. Since 2007 we’ve partnered with forward thinking businesses to create mobile apps, sophisticated web platforms, eCommerce and “internet of things (IoT) applications - all using the latest technologies to deliver awesome software products to solve complex problems for users.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
OverviewServing Fortune 1000 companies globally, antuit.ai – part of Zebra Technologies – is rethinking how retail and consumer products companies use AI to solve real business problems. Antuit.ai’s demand intelligence platform empowers world-class companies.
At Ascensus, technology is more than just a solution. It powers the business that helps millions of people save for what matters—retirement, education, and healthcare. Our technology experts tackle exciting challenges in collaborative teams, but work.
Overview:Now is the time to join us!At Virgin Pulse we value and celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe in creating teams made up of individuals with various backgrounds, experiences,.
It is full time permanent position hired on w2Note : ---not for c2c candidatescandidates must have cyber security experience ..without cyber security experience candidates may be rejected ..Responsibilities:Work with product lead and designer to bring.
Graveflex is a team of designers and developers making websites, mobile apps, and other professional software products for a growing client base of brands and brand agency partners. We pride ourselves in the creativity and technical excellence of our.