BuildWitt is on a mission to build a better Dirt World by solving the biggest problems in the heavy civil construction, earthwork, and mining industries.
How you will get to help us do that in this role:
A Senior Developer at BuildWitt impacts the success of our software products through excellent software delivery. They lead by example and become a force multiplier for the rest of the team. A Senior Developer is a top contributor and ideal teammate, demonstrating impressive knowledge and skills while helping elevate others.
What you will get to do day-to-day:
- Contribute on a daily basis, taking on the toughest or most menial task, whatever the team needs most from you that day.
- Review other team member’s contributions, coach them on best practices, and ensure a high-quality codebase
- Use your skills and experience to help teammates, answer questions, and advise on technology decisions
- Participate in all aspects of team processes as an active and vocal contribution of ideas and solutions
- Hands-on in all pieces of the system and implementing an ‘everybody codes’ culture
The skills you possess:
- Years of hands-on coding experience with our technology stack (React/React Native/.NET/Azure)
- Experience participating in agile development teams
- Experience supporting software systems in production
- Experience developing a variety of different applications
You will have the best opportunity to succeed in this role if:
- Technology enthusiast that sometimes codes for fun and loves to learn new technology
- Takes pride in being abreast of the latest trends in technology
- A humble, pragmatic, and collaborative professional who is always willing to follow the best or most practical direction
What’s in it for you:
- Dirty boots - see really cool massive earth-work, demolition, mining, and construction projects
- Work for a company that cares for, trusts, and empowers their people
- Remote work and flexible hours
- Competitive base salary
- 100% Healthcare paid for full-time team members and 50% for their families
- Affordable Dental and Vision plans
- Open PTO - We encourage everyone to take a break whenever they need to
- 401K Match, with quarterly enrollment
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each key responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are proud to offer equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all regardless of race, gender, ethnicity, disability, or veteran status.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We're looking for a Cloud Architect to join our team.Responsibilities:Communicate design requirements to engineers and management.Take end-to-end ownership and manage a small team. Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch.
Talk Social is hiring a frontend developer to architect browser-based video and experience design tools for deep human experiences. We could all use more serendipitous connection and meaningful fun nowadays, and you'd be helping build one of the more.
Vertex It Service is looking for a Software Architect, who will be responsible for high-level concepts and UI designs for software applications. He will collaborate with Software Engineers to ensure that all requirements from the original designs are.
Position: React Native developerLocation: Remote - Vienna, VA 22182Duration: 12 Months PlusWe are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. Building a product is a highly.
As a Technical Architect at LeagueSpot, expect to spend your day building and mentoring a team, database and API development, designing slick user interfaces, and building integrations with external technology vendors and partners. You will be writing.
More jobs by this company
BuildWitt is on a mission to build a better Dirt World by solving the biggest problems in the heavy civil construction, earthwork, and mining industries.How you will get to help us do that in this role:A Customer Success Developer at BuildWitt significantly.