We are looking for a Technical Operations Engineer to research and diagnose internal software system issues and requests. You will be part of a multi-functional team working closely with individuals and teams, including Product Owners, Software and Data Developers, Dev Managers, and Account Managers. Need to also be able to work directly with Help Desk associates to quickly triage issues and resolve in a production environment. Daily work items are communicated via an internal ticketing system to determine work queues and provide documentation and workflow. When issue or request resolutions are not readily available, or are more complex in nature or scope, will then pivot to research, document, communicate, and work with software developers towards a final resolution.
- Triage, troubleshoot, document and resolve issues in technical systems, including SSMS, SSRS, web pages, and computer networks.
- Proactively monitor production environments and processes to ensure system and process flows are functioning properly, as well as react to disruptions in the workflow.
- Respond to requests for custom reports, data analysis and technical support, and knowledge to field account managers, internal system developers, and product support personnel.
- Respond to situations where first-line product support has failed to isolate and resolve requests, data inquiries, malfunctioning software systems or equipment, and have escalated the issue.
- Work directly with software developers to help resolve larger issues and code defects, including documentation, testing, and communicating resolution through appropriate channels.
- Working knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL).
- Customer Service background or worked directly with internal or external customers.
- Proven communication and documentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills required.
- Time management and prioritization skills.
SOLERA HOLDINGS, INC., AND ITS US SUBSIDIARIES (TOGETHER, SOLERA) IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. THE FIRM'S POLICY IS NOT TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST ANY APPLICANT OR EMPLOYEE BASED ON RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, GENDER, AGE, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY OR EXPRESSION, MARITAL STATUS, MENTAL OR PHYSICAL DISABILITY, AND GENETIC INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER BASIS PROTECTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. THE FIRM ALSO PROHIBITS HARASSMENT OF APPLICANTS OR EMPLOYEES BASED ON ANY OF THESE PROTECTED CATEGORIES.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Passion for planning and executing cutovers / deployments for complex software systems with a demonstrated track record of leading deployment activities on multiple projects.Manage the overall delivery of cutover / deployment for an Oracle Cloud HCM.
United States of AmericaState / CountyRemoteCityRemoteDivisionTIMETCompanyTIMET DivisionFunctionInformation TechnologyPosition typeFull TimeOpportunity ID3796Company ProfileWith more than 120 operations and approximately 20,000 employees worldwide, Precision.
We're looking for a Cloud Architect to join our team.Responsibilities:Communicate design requirements to engineers and management.Take end-to-end ownership and manage a small team. Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch.
Talk Social is hiring a frontend developer to architect browser-based video and experience design tools for deep human experiences. We could all use more serendipitous connection and meaningful fun nowadays, and you'd be helping build one of the more.
Vertex It Service is looking for a Software Architect, who will be responsible for high-level concepts and UI designs for software applications. He will collaborate with Software Engineers to ensure that all requirements from the original designs are.
More jobs by this company
Job Title/LocationWho We AreSolera is a global leader in data and software services that strives to transform every touchpoint of the vehicle lifecycle into a connected digital experience. In addition, we provide products and services to protect life’s.
Who We AreSolera is a global leader in data and software services that strives to transform every touchpoint of the vehicle lifecycle into a connected digital experience. In addition, we provide products and services to protect life’s other most important.